EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What Does Truly Love Mean In Kids Minds

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

What Does Truly Love Mean In Kids Minds

Postby narjes » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:32 pm

A group 4 to 8 year-olds was asked, "What does love mean?" The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what they think

:D

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth
" Billy -age 4 "

:wink:

Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your chips without making them give you any of theirs
" Chrissy -age 6 "

:)

Love is what makes you smile when you're tired
" Terri -age 4 "

Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK
" Danny -age 7 "

:o

If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate
" Nikka -age 6 "

Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday
" Noelle -age 7 "

When my grandmother got arthritis; she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails any more. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love
" Rebecca -age 8 "

:shock:

Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well
" Tommy -age 6 "

:lol:

During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore" Cindy -age 8 "

Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken
" Elaine -age 5 "

:lol:

I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones
" Lauren -age 4 "

:wink:

You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget
" Jessica -age 8 "

ThANKS aloT

>> Narjes<<
narjes
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:50 pm

That's so beautiful! :P
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Re: What Does Truly Love Mean In Kids Minds

Postby MissLT » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:09 am

narjes wrote: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken
" Elaine -age 5 "

I like this because it reminds me of my nephew. He used to say something like that once.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: What Does Truly Love Mean In Kids Minds

Postby Ms.A.Z » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:28 am

narjes wrote:

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth
" Billy -age 4 "

Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK
" Danny -age 7 "

If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate
" Nikka -age 6 "

When my grandmother got arthritis; she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails any more. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love
" Rebecca -age 8 "

You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget
" Jessica -age 8 "

I liked it all its was very nice and sweet but I liked the above the most.
Ms.A.Z
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:04 am

ohhh little kidsss
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby narjes » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:17 pm

HaHaHaHa !
yeah i think they're nice too
thanks all for being here

....Narjes......
<מאוהבת..אין לי מלים...לקחת איתך את הימים הכי יפים>