EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

having a pet in your life gives you more life to live.......

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

having a pet in your life gives you more life to live.......

Postby irj » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:29 am

having a pet in your life gives you more life to live.
irj

Postby illusion » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:37 pm

pets are wonderful. They love you to bits and you have to take care of them and it's so cute. I've always wanted to have my own puppy but my parents would never agree so instead I have... fishes.. no big joy but still it's nice to do everything for them. Having someone to care for make you a better person. :-)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby idalia » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:40 am

Pets are marvelous! specially dogs. I've got two :lol: :lol: :lol:
idalia
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:34 am

oh lucky you! what breed? tell us more about them :-)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Ika » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:59 pm

My 4 months old cat Elf is just a little wonder, now I wonder, how could I live without him:) He really deserves all my love. I adore cats, for their independent character. That's why I never say "I have a cat", I say " the cat lives with me" :)
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:44 pm

Ika wrote:My 4 months old cat Elf is just a little wonder, now I wonder, how could I live without him:) He really deserves all my love. I adore cats, for their independent character. That's why I never say "I have a cat", I say " the cat lives with me" :)

Hehehehe my cousin has a dog that I really love, and they all love him, too. We call him Babe, Cutie, Lil Cutie Boy, etc. for nicknames, and he gets to sleep on their beds and everything. Pets should be counted as a family member to me, especially dogs.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby pob » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:06 pm

irj wrote:having a pet in your life gives you more life to live.

Not always...

illusion wrote:pets are wonderful.
They love you to bits and you have to take care of them and it's so cute.
I've always wanted to have my own puppy but my parents would never agree so instead I have... fishes.. no big joy but still it's nice to do everything for them.
Having someone to care for make you a better person. :-)

I have my brother's dog in my life. He loves my brother, and as there is already a dog in the house, I can't get my own dog.

That dog is either stupid or lazy, or probably both, and he spends a lot of time sleeping. It's better for him if he can place his body where it is an obstacle for people :lol:.

My brother can't always take him to go for a walk, so I have to take him many times... and it takes 2 minutes to get him up. I was to buy a crane, but it's too expensive :cry:

Then in the street, he walks very slowly... except when he saws a cat... :roll: So you have to spend a lot of time for going near your house with that dog, and when he returns home he does like he can't go upstairs... till he sees my brother and then he flies to get home :oops:

And I must say I have also wanted to have a pet always. But I can get the dog I wanted and neither other kind of animals...

So, having a pet in your life gives you more life to live, and can steal life to your brother :lol: :) :D :P
You can help me with my English by telling me my mistakes in a private message. Thanks :)
pob
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:59 pm

illusion wrote:pets are wonderful. They love you to bits and you have to take care of them and it's so cute. I've always wanted to have my own puppy but my parents would never agree so instead I have... fishes.. no big joy but still it's nice to do everything for them. Having someone to care for make you a better person. :-)

Same here! My parents didn't want a dog so I have hamsters instead. But, two weeks ago, my brother adopted a dog without telling anyone! Now we've got a 10-month old puppy... Always wants to play and destroys everything... He's so cute...
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby ahmads » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:32 pm

What?????
I like dogs ,but I can't walk with him in the same home!!!
maybe cat is not bad to walk in home just ,,
haha imagine you have cockroach like pet it is wonderful :lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby TearHere » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:53 pm

i have a pet dog named RAIN... as the name implies, i named him after the rain.. he was so cute when we(my sister and I) saw him<until now he's still cute and restless though> ....and it was raining.. so we named him rain.. and for me rains are signs of blessings :wink:
When all else fails..don't stop.
TearHere
Gold Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions