EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Friendship

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Friendship

Postby Kristine » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:55 am

hello..... to alll people in the world.....
do you have friends or i mean a true and only friend that she/he knows all about your life....?
>to lean on when you have problems ....
they said friends are like your shadow everywhere you go they there to help you eventhough they are not beside you physically but emotionally.....sometimes they are more than your parents because you can share them your secrets that you can't tell it to your parent's...but you can't avoid betrayal of you friends especially (sometimes)when it comes to some challengging aspects..... but if she/he the true friend she will not leave you eventhough she /he far away from you....
hope you can reply......about your opinions in what i have said above...

I eddited your post's title. Hope it's ok. :wink:

_Arale_
Kristine

Hi

Postby keko » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:33 am

regarding your oppinion,I think that friendship among people is something very important and it is related to the necessity of sharing a part of your life with somebody who is not your direct famiy.
Anyway, It's a sort of lottery, I mean if you won it, every thing will be ok, but on the other hand if you lost, you may end up hurt.
that's all I can say for the moment
Have a good time and be happy
Good-bye

keko
keko
Silver Member

Postby sunnyni » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:22 am

Friend is very important for me ,i can't stand the loneliness.
I want love from my friend. So at first ,i must give my love to my real friend.
I hope someone can share my joy and sadness with me.
But i want a real friend.
A friend indeed is a friend in need.
sunnyni

Postby pob » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:40 pm

I think you must be friend of people you choose as friends, but not wait they to be your friends.

You can only know if you are friend of someone, what are you ready to do, if you are ready to give all your money, if you are ready to lose an arm, if you are ready to give your lungs... you can't know what the other person is ready to do for you.

For me firendhsip is not just that we talk, we share, we play, we do activities... for me friendhsip is that the person I considre my friend will receive from me anything he/she needs... even if I must stop living, lose an eye, lose an arm... and I don't wish (although I would like) that the other person has the same feelings and behaviour to me... because I only want what it is better for him/her and that doesn't need to be that this person will do anything for me...

By the way, I'm friend of only one person... and it's rather hard for that person, because when you know that a person is really ready to give his/her life for you... and that person is not insane, that person is ready for that, just because is a real friend... that's very overwhelming sometimes... because the other person would sometimes think that he/she should behave the same way...

:roll:
You can help me with my English by telling me my mistakes in a private message. Thanks :)
pob
Silver Member

Postby bright » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:13 am

sunnyni wrote:Friend is very important for me ,i can't stand the loneliness.
I want love from my friend. So at first ,i must give my love to my real friend.
I hope someone can share my joy and sadness with me.
But i want a real friend.
A friend indeed is a friend in need.

I agree with you.
I'm bright,come from shanghai,can u be my parder to learn spoken english ? if u will pls add my MSN :
WYL7208@hotmail.com.thanks.
I come from shanghai ,china,I'm looking for any english teacher who likes to share ! IF you will to be my friend ,pls add me.thanks.
bright

Postby Silvita » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:35 pm

The friendship is a very special felling. You choice somebody and somebody choose you. The love is a more egoistic filling that the friendship. Of course is a very personal opinion.
Silvita
Silver Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions