EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Dad's birthday

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Arale » Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:36 pm

Giving your Dad a small surprise would make him happy. Give him some flowers, do housework on your Dad's Birthday, or you may ask him to go shopping with you and buy something he likes. Why don't you make a cake for him by yourself? I bet he'll be so happy! :D

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby quicksilver » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:15 am

Ya , i did ,and my parents were very happy.
Although that cake was not very good :oops:
And it took me a whole day in the kitchen .
Thanks for ur concern. :)
quicksilver
Gold Member

Postby Triumph » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:19 am

Arale wrote:Giving your Dad a small surprise would make him happy. Give him some flowers, do housework on your Dad's Birthday, or you may ask him to go shopping with you and buy something he likes. Why don't you make a cake for him by yourself? I bet he'll be so happy! :D

_Arale_

Thanks for your kind suggestion.
Making a cake is a good idea, but it is a great challenge to me. I haven't made a cake myself and I don't know how to make it. My Dad seldom goes out with me and he doesn't like shopping at tall. :lol: :lol:
Triumph
Gold Member

Postby Arale » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:32 pm

Triumph wrote:
Arale wrote:Giving your Dad a small surprise would make him happy. Give him some flowers, do housework on your Dad's Birthday, or you may ask him to go shopping with you and buy something he likes. Why don't you make a cake for him by yourself? I bet he'll be so happy! :D

_Arale_

Thanks for your kind suggestion.
Making a cake is a good idea, but it is a great challenge to me. I haven't made a cake myself and I don't know how to make it. My Dad seldom goes out with me and he doesn't like shopping at tall. :lol: :lol:

That's why I said giving your Dad a small surprise! Do what you think you can't for him. Make your Dad do what he thinks he doesn't like or seldom does. Perhaps, your Dad will love shopping after going with you. So he can help your Mom. Oh,... :wink:

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions