EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Tell us about you!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Tell us about you!

Postby MissLT » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:54 am

What is the one thing you love and one thing you hate about yourself? Why? :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby louvicine » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:55 am

I love all about me. I´m a beautifull girl, intelligent, ¡GOOD MANNER! open mind, good shape, etc.

If someone want to say what hate of me feel free to say your opinion...

I hate that some people is false, FANATIC, old fashion. We live in the XXI Century.
Louvicine D´amour
louvicine
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:03 am

Interesting! You have more than one thing that you love about yourself. Someone has some confidence there, indeed 8) .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Admiral » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:19 pm

One thing I love about myself is that I have experienced so many things in my life.
Let's say, I grew up in China, then come to Germany as a stranger, then I had to move away many many times, I have known so many different guys.
I had a car accidance, stayed in hospital for very long, and then I moved away, the new school was very hard because I have to learn the old stuffs, (which are not exactly the old things of the new school) beside the new stuff.
And then I have been bullied very much when I was very young. :mrgreen:
So I have many hobbies, I like to do martial arts, to write love poems, and had learned guitar before, had been in the basketball team of my town, and so on.

What I hate about me is that I'm very different to others. I always have a different opinion than the guys in my class, so mostly I have to argument my point against the rest of my class, even against best friends...
Second is that I am perhaps too childish for my age. My friends asked me: "And, Chen? Do you want to be boyfriend of XY?" I told them what I thought concerning this, they replied me that it's really no matter if a girl has had sex before, when she was 14, or not. I told them that it matters for me, because I don't like when my girlfriend leaves me. And they told me that I have to have sex then I won't matter, as well.

In conclusion, I'm so different to the people here around me. It's both the thing I love and the thing I hate.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: So, louvicine, I'm old-fashioned.
Do you hate me?
Admiral

Postby MissLT » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:40 am

Admiral wrote: I had a car accidance, stayed in hospital for very long, and then I moved away, the new school was very hard because I have to learn the old stuffs, (which are not exactly the old things of the new school) beside the new stuff.

I had a car accident, too. I got hit by a car and had to stay in the hospital for two days. Additionally, I almost got drown two times. It was funny how it happened since I'd known how to swim since I was a little kid. I went swimming with my uncle every Sunday. But then the two times I almost got drown mainly because I had muscle cramps in my legs. I got save by my other uncle twice. Now I'm scared of the pool or the ocean (this is another case). I just hate anything holding water that is bigger than the bathtub :lol: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:44 am

Admiral wrote: ..
Second is that I am perhaps too childish for my age. My friends asked me: "And, Chen? Do you want to be boyfriend of XY?" I told them what I thought concerning this, they replied me that it's really no matter if a girl has had sex before, when she was 14, or not. I told them that it matters for me, because I don't like when my girlfriend leaves me. And they told me that I have to have sex then I won't matter, as well.

I don't think this is childish. It's just a personal of choices of what you like and don't like in life or people. You live by own rules and principles. I have much respect for people like you 8) .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ahmads » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:02 pm

I like the VOLITION that I have....
I hate that I trust many people
without thinking....
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Pixie » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:08 pm

The fact of being intelligent, witty and friendly make me feel different from others. However, I'm pretty weak due to not being bully enough.
Pixie

Postby Lalee » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:25 am

I hate everything about me. I have no talents at all. I'm worse at what I do best, to put it mildly.

And I love nothing about me. I'm not good at anything.

OMG I just realized that I'm a complete failure. :cry:
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:18 am

I hate that I'm total loser.
I love that I'm very very optimistic.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions