EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Tell us about you!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Tell us about you!

Postby MissLT » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:54 am

What is the one thing you love and one thing you hate about yourself? Why? :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby louvicine » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:55 am

I love all about me. I´m a beautifull girl, intelligent, ¡GOOD MANNER! open mind, good shape, etc.

If someone want to say what hate of me feel free to say your opinion...

I hate that some people is false, FANATIC, old fashion. We live in the XXI Century.
Louvicine D´amour
louvicine
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:03 am

Interesting! You have more than one thing that you love about yourself. Someone has some confidence there, indeed 8) .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Admiral » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:19 pm

One thing I love about myself is that I have experienced so many things in my life.
Let's say, I grew up in China, then come to Germany as a stranger, then I had to move away many many times, I have known so many different guys.
I had a car accidance, stayed in hospital for very long, and then I moved away, the new school was very hard because I have to learn the old stuffs, (which are not exactly the old things of the new school) beside the new stuff.
And then I have been bullied very much when I was very young. :mrgreen:
So I have many hobbies, I like to do martial arts, to write love poems, and had learned guitar before, had been in the basketball team of my town, and so on.

What I hate about me is that I'm very different to others. I always have a different opinion than the guys in my class, so mostly I have to argument my point against the rest of my class, even against best friends...
Second is that I am perhaps too childish for my age. My friends asked me: "And, Chen? Do you want to be boyfriend of XY?" I told them what I thought concerning this, they replied me that it's really no matter if a girl has had sex before, when she was 14, or not. I told them that it matters for me, because I don't like when my girlfriend leaves me. And they told me that I have to have sex then I won't matter, as well.

In conclusion, I'm so different to the people here around me. It's both the thing I love and the thing I hate.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: So, louvicine, I'm old-fashioned.
Do you hate me?
Admiral

Postby MissLT » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:40 am

Admiral wrote: I had a car accidance, stayed in hospital for very long, and then I moved away, the new school was very hard because I have to learn the old stuffs, (which are not exactly the old things of the new school) beside the new stuff.

I had a car accident, too. I got hit by a car and had to stay in the hospital for two days. Additionally, I almost got drown two times. It was funny how it happened since I'd known how to swim since I was a little kid. I went swimming with my uncle every Sunday. But then the two times I almost got drown mainly because I had muscle cramps in my legs. I got save by my other uncle twice. Now I'm scared of the pool or the ocean (this is another case). I just hate anything holding water that is bigger than the bathtub :lol: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:44 am

Admiral wrote: ..
Second is that I am perhaps too childish for my age. My friends asked me: "And, Chen? Do you want to be boyfriend of XY?" I told them what I thought concerning this, they replied me that it's really no matter if a girl has had sex before, when she was 14, or not. I told them that it matters for me, because I don't like when my girlfriend leaves me. And they told me that I have to have sex then I won't matter, as well.

I don't think this is childish. It's just a personal of choices of what you like and don't like in life or people. You live by own rules and principles. I have much respect for people like you 8) .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ahmads » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:02 pm

I like the VOLITION that I have....
I hate that I trust many people
without thinking....
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Pixie » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:08 pm

The fact of being intelligent, witty and friendly make me feel different from others. However, I'm pretty weak due to not being bully enough.
Pixie

Postby Lalee » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:25 am

I hate everything about me. I have no talents at all. I'm worse at what I do best, to put it mildly.

And I love nothing about me. I'm not good at anything.

OMG I just realized that I'm a complete failure. :cry:
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:18 am

I hate that I'm total loser.
I love that I'm very very optimistic.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions