EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Tell us about you!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:33 am

Lalee wrote:I hate everything about me. I have no talents at all. I'm worse at what I do best, to put it mildly.

You like Susu, so you're best at what you do worst, right? :wink: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Mero » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:40 am

What I hate of myself is that when I had a terrible time with friends, I can't feel well, and I can't be normal. I can't forget things easily. I think of what of happened with me most of the time, and I think of the person who did for me the terribel situation I had many times. I think of the whole situation alots of time, so that I do nothing with thinking in my studying. I feel upset, and cry when ever I think about it.

There are no specifec thing I like of myself, but I feel happy when I think the this life will gone, and what I am doing here in the earth must be good manner, towards my God, my parents, my friends and myself, too.
Mero

Postby Lalee » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:33 am

LennyeTran wrote:You like Susu, so you're best at what you do worst, right? :wink: :lol:

Don't mess with my boy, Lennye. :wink:
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby hanami » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:25 am

What i hate the most about myself, which is making me so crazy and hopeless, is my taciturnity. When among a crowd, even beside my friends, i can't say much. Most of the time, i keep silence. Although i always try to think of something to say but remain totally powerless. The air become stressful to me. The people talk and laugh all th time, tease one another while i sink myself in a ocean of tiredness and sadness. I isolate myself from the rest of the group. I cry deep in my soul.The world become tight for a little while. And i want to explode like a bomb. The character keep me away from the friends and gather black clouds over my head on vacations. I am scared of it. I may get tired to death or lend someone a gun to end all of it.
happiness is something you can't foretell
hanami
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:38 pm

hanami wrote:I may get tired to death or lend someone a gun to end all of it.

Welcome back, hanami :wink: . I haven't seen you for awhile, here or at Yahoo's. Anyway, you can't be serious about this, right? Why do you wanna end your life when you know you're a smart girl who is good at languages (you know what I mean), sweet, and young at heart (you know what I mean). Don't get being different get in your way, okay.
By the way, you only said something you hated about yourself, what about something that you love about yourself? I know there are some. Let's share...
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:55 am

Lalee wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:You like Susu, so you're best at what you do worst, right? :wink: :lol:

Don't mess with my boy, Lennye. :wink:

Yes, ma'am :oops: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby hanami » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:15 am

LennyeTran wrote:Welcome back, hanami :wink: . I haven't seen you for awhile, here or at Yahoo's.

Hi ba` gia`,
You seem always beside me to encourage and pull me out of the sadnesses. We haven't talked for quite a long time. I miss you :) but a little angry with you. Do you know why?....
I feel much better now, taking a practising course on producing medicine in a company, 8 hours a day in theory but we often ask for the permission to leave it earlier. We work there like workers :lol: maybe they want us to know how hard the job is. But fortunately, it is not very hard and the workers are so kind to us. They ask us many things about life, study, wishes, etc. I tried to talk a lot to them, Len, i think i am not that quiet now though i am not talktive either. I understand what you mean. I know that is by your heart, very honest. So thank you a lot!
Knowing you have been very busy recently, sometimes i saw you online but didn't IM you. When you have a little free time, we will talk more, ok?
hanami
Silver Member

Postby hanami » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:28 am

LennyeTran wrote:By the way, you only said something you hated about yourself, what about something that you love about yourself? I know there are some. Let's share...

Well, what i love about myself? I am not sure, maybe i enjoy myself when i am alone. In my soul there is a private world. It is so beautiful to me and i never get tired of wandering in there. But Jason thinks i am paranoid :roll:
hanami
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:13 pm

hanami wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Welcome back, hanami :wink: . I haven't seen you for awhile, here or at Yahoo's.

Hi ba` gia`,
You seem always beside me to encourage and pull me out of the sadnesses. We haven't talked for quite a long time. I miss you :) but a little angry with you. Do you know why?....
I feel much better now, taking a practising course on producing medicine in a company, 8 hours a day in theory but we often ask for the permission to leave it earlier. We work there like workers :lol: maybe they want us to know how hard the job is. But fortunately, it is not very hard and the workers are so kind to us. They ask us many things about life, study, wishes, etc. I tried to talk a lot to them, Len, i think i am not that quiet now though i am not talktive either. I understand what you mean. I know that is by your heart, very honest. So thank you a lot!
Knowing you have been very busy recently, sometimes i saw you online but didn't IM you. When you have a little free time, we will talk more, ok?

I didn't wanna interrupt you. I knew you were talking to your crush, and you know who he is :wink: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:15 pm

hanami wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:By the way, you only said something you hated about yourself, what about something that you love about yourself? I know there are some. Let's share...

Well, what i love about myself? I am not sure, maybe i enjoy myself when i am alone. In my soul there is a private world. It is so beautiful to me and i never get tired of wandering in there. But Jason thinks i am paranoid :roll:

:shock: Enjoy yourself? Someone's getting naughty? J/K :lol: :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions