EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Computer in 2020

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Computer in 2020

Postby awrang » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:02 pm

I guess in 2020 people will send G.B or T.B mail on the Internet since the techology is growing day-by-day what do u think of computers in 2020 what will happen???
Awrang Zaib Taraki
awrang
Silver Member

Postby Hardi » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:23 pm

I think that the new course will be enrgy spare.. And mobile things Well at least for me is energy save important.. When I builded my current pc (it was about 4 years ago) I thinked a long which cpu to use. Pentium IV I counted ungently out... then I had 2 basic choiche VIA C3 or Celeron.. I chosed Celeron 1A. For me it's not acepptable if computer uses 300w power to heating! And this 1Ghz geleron is almost enough even today, I have thinked to buy new one, but....

One Tb mail... I don't know... is it needed to send so big mail? maybe some video, but is it not more optional to watch that video ower net? There will be Probably new things, that is not bossible forcast.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions