EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The origin of HIV

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

The origin of HIV

Postby hanami » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:20 pm

I have read a book by Alan Cantwell and knew a terrible thing. The book says HIV was made in a laboratory by human beings. It was first created for the purpose of exterminating gays' comunity but now it has spread all over the world, killing anyone who have sex without precaution irrespective of being gay or not. I think it is the worst thing i have ever heard. Hope the world will be saved.
happiness is something you can't foretell
hanami
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:57 am

Who is Alan Cantwell?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: The origin of HIV

Postby Shazzam » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:06 am

hanami wrote:I have read a book by Alan Cantwell and knew a terrible thing. The book says HIV was made in a laboratory by human beings. It was first created for the purpose of exterminating gays' comunity but now it has spread all over the world, killing anyone who have sex without precaution irrespective of being gay or not. I think it is the worst thing i have ever heard. Hope the world will be saved.

That sounds a bit sci-fi to me. I think this guy is a sensationalist! I mean what a sinister plot and who is funding it? :roll: When you think about it if this was true then the scientists would have found a cure quick smart to cure all the hetrosexual people! :roll:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:08 am

Shazzam wrote:
hanami wrote:I have read a book by Alan Cantwell and knew a terrible thing. The book says HIV was made in a laboratory by human beings. It was first created for the purpose of exterminating gays' comunity but now it has spread all over the world, killing anyone who have sex without precaution irrespective of being gay or not. I think it is the worst thing i have ever heard. Hope the world will be saved.

That sounds a bit sci-fi to me. I think this guy is a sensationalist! I mean what a sinister plot and who is funding it? :roll:

This is what I thought since the truth of HIV is not like this.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby hanami » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:06 am

Trying to find more information on it and Dr Alan Cantwell. Not sure of what i read. Let's visit the website for further detail :
http://aidsbiowar.com/page1.htm
hanami
Silver Member

Postby hanami » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:14 am

And this is what i found about teh doctor :

"About the Author
Alan Cantwell, M.D.

Alan Cantwell is a dermatologist and scientific researcher in the field of cancer and AIDS microbiology. He is a graduate of New York Medical College, and studied dermatology at the Long Beach Veteran’s Administration Hospital in Long Beach, California. He was a member of the Dermatology Department at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group in Hollywood from 1965 until his retirement in 1994.
In 1994 his book QUEER BLOOD won the Benjamin Franklin Book Award for literary excellence.
For more than 40 years Dr. Cantwell has been a cancer researcher who believes that cancer is caused by bacteria (not viruses). For the past two decades his research also points to AIDS as a man-made disease. There is probably no other physician on the planet whose cancer and AIDS publications are as controversial. Many of his published writings can be found on google.com; and thirty of his published papers published in peer-reviewed medical journals can be accessed at:
In 1984 (the year HIV was identified) his best-selling book AIDS: THE MYSTERY AND THE SOLUTION was published, showing the presence of cancer-associated bacteria in this disease.
In 1990, THE CANCER MICROBE: The Hidden Killer in Cancer, AIDS, and Other Immune Diseases, was published documenting a century of vitally important and suppressed research into the bacterial cause of cancer.
His other two books, exclusively on the subject of man-made AIDS, are AIDS AND THE DOCTORS OF DEATH: An Inquiry Into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic; and QUEER BLOOD:The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot.

All these titles are published by Aries Rising Press, Los Angeles.

Dr. Cantwell is now retired. He lives in Hollywood, California, with his partner of 31 years and their five cats."
hanami
Silver Member

Postby louvicine » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:27 am

I don´t know nothing about that doctor, but some years ago I read an article in which the reporter notify the first case of AIDS in a mariner in 1958, after a trip to any country of Africa. The reporter suggested that IADS was the creation of human being as a bacterology gun, and the frist proof were in african people. The reportes suggest that proofs revel the level of racism.
I think that maybe the mariner was the first experiment, not perfet, and for that reazon in this time the AIDS doesn´t grow between people. after 30 years invertigators develop the virus and then they used bladck people as a experiment, and homosexuals was the perfect way to the propagation.
Louvicine D´amour
louvicine
Silver Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions