EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Have you ever believed in them?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Have you ever believed in them?

Postby MissLT » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:54 am

Have you ever believed in tooth fairy, Santa Claus, fairies, angels, etc. were real when you were a kid? And when did you stop believing in them?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: Have you ever believed in them?

Postby ahmads » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:11 am

LennyeTran wrote:Have you ever believed in tooth fairy, Santa Claus, fairies, angels, etc. were real when you were a kid? And when did you stop believing in them?

when I was kid ,,,but Now i believe in angels ...
but with another way..
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Have you ever believed in them?

Postby MissLT » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:11 pm

ahmads wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Have you ever believed in tooth fairy, Santa Claus, fairies, angels, etc. were real when you were a kid? And when did you stop believing in them?

when I was kid ,,,but Now i believe in angels ...
but with another way..

When did you stop believing in those things? And what way is it? :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ahmads » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:22 pm

maybe when I was 12,,,, :roll:
and I believe angel with religion way,,,but I can't explain :lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:49 pm

ahmads wrote:maybe when I was 12,,,, :roll:

What's your religion, I may ask?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ahmads » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:06 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:maybe when I was 12,,,, :roll:

What's your religion, I may ask?

A A A A ..sure you can.....but fierst ,,,guess!!! :roll:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:11 pm

sadly I must admit I never actually believed in any of those things. I just knew they were fake all along. No one bothered to fill me with made out stories about Father Christmas. *sob* I had such a brutal childhood ;p LOL
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby louvicine » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:09 pm

ILUSSION

Is good to have an ILUSSION, and santa claus,angels, etc are that, Ilussions. but let tell you my story:
When I was a child I belive in Santa Claus and the three holly kings that visit Jesus. I did large letters asking them for new toys.
In my adult age, after terrible facts in my life -example:my mother died- I begin to read about angels, and then because of my spiritual necesity I began to belive in angels. even now I belive in them and I know they hear me. Some people say tht thel talk with them and that they have a special way to talk with humans. I haven´t get to talk with them...maybe soon..
Some years ago, in the list night of 1999 my Dad was sick, so sick, and my sister and me thought that they could died that night, then at 11:30 I began to pray and ask the Virgen Maria: Please take my life but not my father life. He sis very important for my sister and brither, my nephews, for me, and I´m not important fot the family, please take my life but give me the oportunity to see, only for one time, the last time, the love of my life.
At 11:55 my Dad got up in perfect health, after 5 days, just the Night og the three hollu kings, the love of my life call me and I can see him, after that I´n never seen him anymore. It was the last time. I´m watting the time when the virgen take my life, mabe she did it, There are lots of form to give our life to God, not necesary dying.
Louvicine D´amour
louvicine
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:34 pm

Yes all of the above :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . What aren't they real :cry: :cry: :cry: . I'm shattered ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:01 am

louvicine wrote: ILUSSION

Is good to have an ILUSSION, and santa claus,angels, etc are that, Ilussions. but let tell you my story:
When I was a child I belive in Santa Claus and the three holly kings that visit Jesus. I did large letters asking them for new toys.

Where did you send the letters? I've seen kids in movies send their letters to Santa Claus, but I just thought it was a movie thing. How did your letter sound like? Hehehhehe... this is interesting. We have one member who has this experience.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions