EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

An embarrassing story.

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

An embarrassing story.

Postby hati » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:34 am

I kicked my father in fun when I was young. But he was a stranger :shock: . I feel ashamed :oops::oops: . Do you have such a story like this :?: I am looking forward to your funny story.
hati

Postby illusion » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:25 pm

things like that happen to me all the time... I am getting really sick of being such an idiot most of the time. The last thing I remember that made me feel embarassed is I was leaving my home. As I live in a block of flats I was passing my neighbours sitting on a bench before my block. And always when I go out to hurry up I take my mp3 player and play some hard metal to speed up my walking pace. I put the music so loud I didn't hear my own voice and as I was passing my neighbours (a woman with two HOT sons) I said ''Good evening'' but it was still DAYLIGHT!!!! arghhhhh I didn't know why I said so. My neighbours burst out laughing really really loud and I hurried off as soon as I could... :oops:
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions