EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

An embarrassing story.

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

An embarrassing story.

Postby hati » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:34 am

I kicked my father in fun when I was young. But he was a stranger :shock: . I feel ashamed :oops::oops: . Do you have such a story like this :?: I am looking forward to your funny story.
hati

Postby illusion » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:25 pm

things like that happen to me all the time... I am getting really sick of being such an idiot most of the time. The last thing I remember that made me feel embarassed is I was leaving my home. As I live in a block of flats I was passing my neighbours sitting on a bench before my block. And always when I go out to hurry up I take my mp3 player and play some hard metal to speed up my walking pace. I put the music so loud I didn't hear my own voice and as I was passing my neighbours (a woman with two HOT sons) I said ''Good evening'' but it was still DAYLIGHT!!!! arghhhhh I didn't know why I said so. My neighbours burst out laughing really really loud and I hurried off as soon as I could... :oops:
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions