EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

do you think about '' Die '' ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby illusion » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:22 pm

I think that religion and beliefs shouldn't be a topic to argue. It's someone personal thing and we shouldn't criticise anyone for it but respect it and be tolerant... I think everyone has an equal right to live no matter what creed they are..
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby CityYoung » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:45 pm

Yes illusion you are right
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:51 am

CityYoung wrote:Yes illusion you are right

I know :wink:
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Rui » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:08 pm

illusion wrote:I think that religion and beliefs shouldn't be a topic to argue. It's someone personal thing and we shouldn't criticise anyone for it but respect it and be tolerant... I think everyone has an equal right to live no matter what creed they are..

well, i agree 99% with you... the only problem is when your thoughts don't respect the way of life that others have chosen, of course i know this kind of behave is not religious and probably has nothing about a specific religion, but we know what many muslim leaders think about our society, special in europe and america, and we also know the power that they have, so this could be or is dangerous for us, don't you think?
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:12 pm

Rui wrote:
illusion wrote:I think that religion and beliefs shouldn't be a topic to argue. It's someone personal thing and we shouldn't criticise anyone for it but respect it and be tolerant... I think everyone has an equal right to live no matter what creed they are..

well, i agree 99% with you... the only problem is when your thoughts don't respect the way of life that others have chosen, of course i know this kind of behave is not religious and probably has nothing about a specific religion, but we know what many muslim leaders think about our society, special in europe and america, and we also know the power that they have, so this could be or is dangerous for us, don't you think?

Yes, you're right but what could we do to change it?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby CityYoung » Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:24 pm

Rui wrote:

whos say we are dangerous for you . No.... muslims are very nice people .Don't look at what's newspaper write .come in and see how muslims people talk and work with you .
THERE ARE MANY DIFFRENET BETWEEN HAER NEWS AND LIVE IN
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND ME
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby CityYoung » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:50 pm

I hope of every one visit this website to know what will happen after you die . In this web will you listen and you will be enjoy .

http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules.ph ... =2&catid=4
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby FFFF » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:03 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
capulcu wrote:We Muslim believe that '' Die is not bad.. İt's cause of more beautiful world's door.. Therefore, we don't scare death :) ''

I'm not trying to be rude, but this is what the terrorists thought.... :x

sorry ,I am not Muslim ,,but can you tell me ,,
What do you think about Die???
FFFF
Silver Member

Postby CityYoung » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:20 am

CityYoung wrote:I hope of every one visit this website to know what will happen after you die . In this web will you listen and you will be enjoy .

http://www.islamhouse.com/en/modules.ph ... =2&catid=4

FFFF .. IF YOU want to know press on the line and you will know every thing . JUST VISIT THE LINE ABOVE AND LISTEN
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:02 am

CityYoung wrote:My friend LennyeTran please change your mind about Islam is bad . and you should not say bad things about Islam

I am not making any lies about this. Everyone knows it. You can deny it, for you're in denial; however, everyone knows this is what they thought because they said so. I said this fact does not say anything about how I think of Islam or Muslim people. How you got them connected I have no clue :roll: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions