EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

do you think about '' Die '' ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:04 am

FFFF wrote:sorry ,I am not Muslim ,,but can you tell me ,,
What do you think about Die???

I don't think about it. Whatever comes, comes. I will make my will at the time I need to. This is all.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:09 am

CityYoung wrote:
whos say we are dangerous for you . No.... muslims are very nice people .Don't look at what's newspaper write .come in and see how muslims people talk and work with you .
THERE ARE MANY DIFFRENET BETWEEN HAER NEWS AND LIVE IN
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND ME

I judge people. To me, any man who have intimacy with more than one woman as his concubines although he's already had a legal wife is not a nice person. I judge Muslim guys who have more than one wife.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby CityYoung » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:45 am

LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
whos say we are dangerous for you . No.... muslims are very nice people .Don't look at what's newspaper write .come in and see how muslims people talk and work with you .
THERE ARE MANY DIFFRENET BETWEEN HAER NEWS AND LIVE IN
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND ME

I judge people. To me, any man who have intimacy with more than one woman as his concubines although he's already had a legal wife is not a nice person. I judge Muslim guys who have more than one wife.

I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:53 pm

CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number

Same thing. A same bunch of not nice men to me. No more no less. I judge people based on what they do, how they think, and how they talk. I don't judge people based on their religion, race, gender, age, status, class, etc. Those things are not who they are; they are things for people to identify who they are just like a name-- a name that doesn't tell you a thing about how someone is except the fact that you know that person is called by that certain name; that's it.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:01 pm

CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number

Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:12 pm

By the way “die” to me is finished. It’s over and it’s done!!! 8)
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Oriani » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:23 pm

For me it's nature because If you were born you'd die.. and the other hand it's to close because MY BORTHER ALMOST DIED TODAY.....I was so scared about it.... I thought I was going to lose my brother...now he's getting better at the Hospital.! Thanks God I'll bring him home this afternoon...
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:44 pm

Oriani wrote:For me it's nature because If you were born you'd die.. and the other hand it's to close because MY BORTHER ALMOST DIED TODAY.....I was so scared about it.... I thought I was going to lose my brother...now he's getting better at the Hospital.! Thanks God I'll bring him home this afternoon...

Oriani,

I am happy for you and your family. I wish him well and best of luck.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby CityYoung » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:09 pm

vince90 wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:

NO I'm muslim And I have never had girlfriend . also I can't have girlfriend . If I want a wife I have one way only ((( get mairred ))) and I can mairred two or three or four only not more .. i hope you understand me
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:33 am

CityYoung wrote:
vince90 wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

NO I'm muslim And I have never had girlfriend . also I can't have girlfriend . If I want a wife I have one way only ((( get mairred ))) and I can mairred two or three or four only not more .. i hope you understand me

I feel sorry for you...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions