EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

do you think about '' Die '' ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:04 am

FFFF wrote:sorry ,I am not Muslim ,,but can you tell me ,,
What do you think about Die???

I don't think about it. Whatever comes, comes. I will make my will at the time I need to. This is all.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:09 am

CityYoung wrote:
whos say we are dangerous for you . No.... muslims are very nice people .Don't look at what's newspaper write .come in and see how muslims people talk and work with you .
THERE ARE MANY DIFFRENET BETWEEN HAER NEWS AND LIVE IN
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND ME

I judge people. To me, any man who have intimacy with more than one woman as his concubines although he's already had a legal wife is not a nice person. I judge Muslim guys who have more than one wife.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby CityYoung » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:45 am

LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
whos say we are dangerous for you . No.... muslims are very nice people .Don't look at what's newspaper write .come in and see how muslims people talk and work with you .
THERE ARE MANY DIFFRENET BETWEEN HAER NEWS AND LIVE IN
I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND ME

I judge people. To me, any man who have intimacy with more than one woman as his concubines although he's already had a legal wife is not a nice person. I judge Muslim guys who have more than one wife.

I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:53 pm

CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number

Same thing. A same bunch of not nice men to me. No more no less. I judge people based on what they do, how they think, and how they talk. I don't judge people based on their religion, race, gender, age, status, class, etc. Those things are not who they are; they are things for people to identify who they are just like a name-- a name that doesn't tell you a thing about how someone is except the fact that you know that person is called by that certain name; that's it.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:01 pm

CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number

Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:12 pm

By the way “die” to me is finished. It’s over and it’s done!!! 8)
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Oriani » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:23 pm

For me it's nature because If you were born you'd die.. and the other hand it's to close because MY BORTHER ALMOST DIED TODAY.....I was so scared about it.... I thought I was going to lose my brother...now he's getting better at the Hospital.! Thanks God I'll bring him home this afternoon...
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby vince90 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:44 pm

Oriani wrote:For me it's nature because If you were born you'd die.. and the other hand it's to close because MY BORTHER ALMOST DIED TODAY.....I was so scared about it.... I thought I was going to lose my brother...now he's getting better at the Hospital.! Thanks God I'll bring him home this afternoon...

Oriani,

I am happy for you and your family. I wish him well and best of luck.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby CityYoung » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:09 pm

vince90 wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:

NO I'm muslim And I have never had girlfriend . also I can't have girlfriend . If I want a wife I have one way only ((( get mairred ))) and I can mairred two or three or four only not more .. i hope you understand me
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:33 am

CityYoung wrote:
vince90 wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:

NO I'm muslim And I have never had girlfriend . also I can't have girlfriend . If I want a wife I have one way only ((( get mairred ))) and I can mairred two or three or four only not more .. i hope you understand me

I feel sorry for you...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions