EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

do you think about '' Die '' ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Admiral » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:07 am

Why sorry? I think they are very realistic because we are wasting time with the girlfriend thing. And to let the people concentrate on the work more and to let them see "the real value", it's important to set such an ideal.

If everybody could think so, there will be less aids in the world.
Admiral

Postby CityYoung » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:55 am

illusion wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
vince90 wrote:
CityYoung wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
CityYoung wrote:I think our guys gets mairred from 4 only and he can't do any thing with other these women ..... but your guys get married from one and do every thing with million women What is this? what a shame million ? big number

Are you sure all Muslim men don't cheat even he already have 4 wives? If you say yes then I have nothing to say. I am very sure that not all men in the world cheating their wife. :roll:

NO I'm muslim And I have never had girlfriend . also I can't have girlfriend . If I want a wife I have one way only ((( get mairred ))) and I can mairred two or three or four only not more .. i hope you understand me

I feel sorry for you...

Nothing to feel sorry . we have a best live without lie . If I have girlfriends I must be dishonest with them and make a lot of love storise to get one thing and when I finish looking for other girl .
what a bad life ......
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:07 am

CityYoung wrote:
Nothing to feel sorry . we have a best live without lie . If I have girlfriends I must be dishonest with them and make a lot of love storise to get one thing and when I finish looking for other girl .
what a bad life ......

People don't just find a girlfriend or boyfriend because they need one. They have one because they love that person. I don't get why you need to lie or make a lot of love stories to impress your girlfriend or make her falling in love with you. If she loves you, she'll love you no matter what you do or how you look. If she doesn't love you, she won't love you no matter what you do or how adorable you are. Well, there are exceptions for gold-diggers. But I'm not talking about them right now. What does it make you think it's necessary to lie or make stories to your girlfriend? What kinda love is that? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby CityYoung » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:15 am

I have friend was non muslim and I asked him about girlfriend and how you make love without married , he said " when I saw a beautiful girl I make love story with her until i do sex with her and when I see another preaty girl I leave this and go to another " and I saked him how about married . he said " most of them finish without married " just to make expirence or to try find the girl good for married or not " It's a bad thing .

In Islam you can't do these . you have one way " It is married only " you can't try or to have expirence .
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Postby Oriani » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:29 am

vince90 wrote:
Oriani wrote:For me it's nature because If you were born you'd die.. and the other hand it's to close because MY BORTHER ALMOST DIED TODAY.....I was so scared about it.... I thought I was going to lose my brother...now he's getting better at the Hospital.! Thanks God I'll bring him home this afternoon...

Oriani,

I am happy for you and your family. I wish him well and best of luck.

Hi Vince90: Thanks for worrying about me.. You have no idea how much fear I felt that day... I thought that my brother was going to die :cry:
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Oriani » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:38 am

CityYoung wrote:I have friend was non muslim and I asked him about girlfriend and how you make love without married , he said " when I saw a beautiful girl I make love story with her until i do sex with her and when I see another preaty girl I leave this and go to another " and I saked him how about married . he said " most of them finish without married " just to make expirence or to try find the girl good for married or not " It's a bad thing .

In Islam you can't do these . you have one way " It is married only " you can't try or to have expirence .

Hi there..!!! you know what??? That kind of things is always happen in everywhere!!!! But we have to make sure about the things that we're gonna do...!!!!!! :P

Living the life happily guys...Life is short!!!
Oriani

Postby Admiral » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am

Let me make it clear: There are a lot of guys who don't want to get married, even without being moslem.

And I am one of them, anybody having a problem with it? If yes, explain.
Admiral

Postby Oriani » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:19 am

Admiral wrote:Let me make it clear: There are a lot of guys who don't want to get married, even without being moslem.

And I am one of them, anybody having a problem with it? If yes, explain.

Hi dear: I think that we get married when we feel so! If u don't want to, don't that, other sides u must be unhappy because it's something that u don't like!! But If u feel so, do that!!
To be honest, I have to say that we have to enjoy our youth as much as possible before getting married, because marriage is a responsabilty that u have to take seriously and sharing your life with a woman/men u really love..

As I said before: Living the life NOW.. Because it's short and u never know when your gonna "Die" !!!

Kisses
Oriani

Postby MissLT » Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:52 am

CityYoung wrote:I have friend was non muslim and I asked him about girlfriend and how you make love without married , he said " when I saw a beautiful girl I make love story with her until i do sex with her and when I see another preaty girl I leave this and go to another " and I saked him how about married . he said " most of them finish without married " just to make expirence or to try find the girl good for married or not " It's a bad thing .

:x This guy is a jerk in every culture. It's not about being a Muslim or a non-Muslim. It has nothing to do with religion right here.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:25 am

I second that! That friend of yours is no good.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions