EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What do you think about NEETpeople?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

What do you think about NEETpeople?

Postby syrup » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:56 am

Recently NEET people have been increasing in japan."NEET" is an abbreviation for "Not in Employment, Education or Training". They become NEET not because they don't have enough money but because they decide to become NEET. Living expenses are supported by their parents. What do you think about NEET people?
syrup

Postby Dixie » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:03 pm

I had never heard about that before, but I think it's ridiculous. I would be ashamed of myself if I did that :!: Although I guess the parents are guilty, aren't they? I mean, if they didn't tolerate it, it wouldn't be likely to happen.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Rui » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:57 pm

well, in fact it's a thing that i'm use to see in portugal, there's pleanty of people with almost 30 years old and they have never worked in their lives, i would say that even above 30, we don't have a special name for them in portugal but NEET it doesn't seem bad at all :lol:, well... i would never know if i would be one of theme's if i would have rich parents to pay all my stuff's while i was enjoy the live, instead of working 8)
Rui
Platinum Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions