EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

About a crime of the youth.

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

About a crime of the youth.

Postby hiroboo » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:33 am

What do you think about the crime that the youth causes recently?????

In my country such a crime is increasing. :cry: :cry: :cry:
hiroboo

Postby Dixie » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:09 pm

I think we should ask ourselves why, try to find the reason. Why do those youngster behave like that? And most importantly, to me: what are their parents like? You know, I always wonder about their parents :? I think they are not much better...
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Ika » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:09 pm

An apple doesn't roll far away from the appletree.... Yet parents believe their children are not able to do anything bad, but they do!!! When they become one of the crowd.
I can't give the answer, why it happens, but I have some guesses. I am for progress, but it frightens me when I hear endless talks about children rights... Absolutely right, children have to have their rights and they have to know them, but unfortunately, people tend to overestimate everything. As the result, children are perfect in knowing their rights, and they totally don't know about their duties. The result is what it is- I am a child, I can do whatever I want, and nobody can punish me, hands off me, I know my rights!!!!!
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby phucauto3 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:01 am

partly, it's because of the effect of modern life.The life now is full of modern devices owing to the fast development of science and high tech. The child now become lazy. They spend alot of time for TV, internet. By the media, they watch alot of action films, film in sex, and fiction films. in such films are alot of movie magic with full of killing, shooting, even sex scenes. Then the children are excited is a natural result. :roll:
phucauto3
Gold Member

Postby natsu0713 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:12 am

I think your question is abou "juvenile delinquency", right?

In my opinion, the reason why the youth commit crime is because most of them are the ones who can't get love from their home. They lack of careness from anyone surround them. They think no one cares about them, they are useless in the world. Thus, they want to commit crime in order to get attention from other people.
natsu0713

Postby Ika » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:07 am

Yes,natsu0713,you are right,you are so much right!!!!
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
Ika
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:11 am

Ika wrote:Yes,natsu0713,you are right,you are so much right!!!!

I need to ask you Ika if you have any children? The reason for this is I have noticed that people that don't have children have a tendency of blaming the childs' home life. They don't think that peer pressure can be a major issue in a child's growth.
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions