EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

People don't take her serious because she's fat?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:27 pm

Anahita wrote: now imagine one narrow minded ass comes to me and starts to mocking and insulting me for my appreances !!! you know what iam going to do ? i will give him a slap across his face ! sorry i know this may sounds a rude and harsh responde but some people just deserves what they get .. and i am really tired of this bull sh*t .. so i wont hide my anger any more .. * shrugs *

You rock, to me! 8) Sometimes people need to be beaten up. Beat the ~ outta them. Beat some sense into them.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:09 pm

illusion wrote:I hate the fact that so many people (well, admit it, nearly everyone) judge someone by their look. I mean for me it really doesn't matter if the person is fat or thin. I do have a fat friend and she's a really lovely person. I know that fat people are bullied and discriminated against and I can't stop asking myself why? What's wrong with them? It's like now we discriminate the fat and next thing we'll be doing is discriminating the blind, the old, the homeless, the sick! How stupid is that? No one has right to judge people by the way the look. The physical appearance is only a covering layer for our souls... that's what I think. Besides I would never think I would get fat just by eating at the place full of fat people. Even if I were fat I would accept myself and tolerate it and other people should respect it...

Really well said, Mal ;)
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:12 pm

Anahita wrote:I know how much its painful to be targeted by a stupid people who dont have any idea that what has happened for you to make you like this. I am myself fat and its because of my years of illness and kidney problems , it doesnt matter how much i eat or how many times i go to gym ( infact i am eating much more lesser than ordinary people cause i should keep my diet and iam going to gym 4 times in the week) nothing is going to change at the end and i am still fat .. now imagine one narrow minded ass comes to me and starts to mocking and insulting me for my appreances !!! you know what iam going to do ? i will give him a slap across his face !

I'm totally with you! I can't stand those people either. What do they know about you? Who are they to critisize? Being fat or thin doesn't have to mean eating a lot or eating less. There might be, like you said, health problems involved, as well as many other factors.
Dixie

Postby Lalee » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:21 am

illusion wrote:I hate the fact that so many people (well, admit it, nearly everyone) judge someone by their look. I mean for me it really doesn't matter if the person is fat or thin. I do have a fat friend and she's a really lovely person. I know that fat people are bullied and discriminated against and I can't stop asking myself why? What's wrong with them? It's like now we discriminate the fat and next thing we'll be doing is discriminating the blind, the old, the homeless, the sick! How stupid is that? No one has right to judge people by the way the look. The physical appearance is only a covering layer for our souls... that's what I think. Besides I would never think I would get fat just by eating at the place full of fat people. Even if I were fat I would accept myself and tolerate it and other people should respect it...

Awwww I love this response.
Although I don't know you at all, I like you already. I can sense you're a nice person by reading this. :)
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Anahita » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:59 am

LennyeTran wrote:You rock, to me! 8) Sometimes people need to be beaten up. Beat the ~ outta them. Beat some sense into them.

Molto Grazie Len :D I will beat them with pleasure ! :wink: 8)
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:02 am

Anahita wrote:
Molto Grazie Len :D I will beat them with pleasure ! :wink: 8)

Atta girl! :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Anahita » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:03 am

Dixie wrote:I'm totally with you! I can't stand those people either. What do they know about you? Who are they to critisize? Being fat or thin doesn't have to mean eating a lot or eating less. There might be, like you said, health problems involved, as well as many other factors.

Thanks so much Dixie for your nice words and support :D i appreciate it * hugs*
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:42 pm

Some people find fat people are more attractive. They think fat people are sexier.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:46 pm

vince90 wrote:Some people find fat people are more attractive. They think fat people are sexier.

I know who are those people you're talking about! :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby vince90 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:14 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote:Some people find fat people are more attractive. They think fat people are sexier.

I know who are those people you're talking about! :wink:

I am serious Lenny. http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20060112 ... _attitudes
vince90
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions