EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What do you think about it?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

What do you think about it?

Postby lukiyas » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:26 pm

I think there is an internet culture.If you think so,could you define it?Your opinions about it?
lukiyas.
lukiyas

Re: What do you think about it?

Postby Dixie » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:32 pm

lukiyas wrote:I think there is an internet culture.If you think so,could you define it?Your opinions about it?

You said it, can you explain what makes you think so and why? ;)
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Rui » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:19 pm

i guess i understood what you mean, if you take a look to the children's now, they are completely different of what we were, and i'm not talking about the kind of behaves they have now, it's the internet and the computers games that are taking the children’s out of normal relation with real friends, i mean, i have nothing against internet, in fact i have some good friends and it's very nice to have someone to talk and share happiness and sadness, but some kids now don't even have real fiends, they don't know where to go if internet doesn’t work, i think this is a very strange society, we must have time for everything, it's nice to have friends on the web but it's also nice to have real friends that we can hug and special the girls that we can kiss, well probably i'm completely wrong... but i have such idea in my mind :lol: i would explain this in portuguese much better :lol: but i guess you will get my thought 8)
Rui
Platinum Member

Re: What do you think about it?

Postby Arale » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:01 pm

lukiyas wrote:I think there is an internet culture.If you think so,could you define it?Your opinions about it?

Well, internet culture, in my opinion, is a mixed thing between the good and the evil. If we can control the internet culture, it'll be greatly useful but if by it we are controlled, it'll be greatly harmful.

_Arale_
Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Return to Ideas and Opinions