EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

how to commit suicide correctly

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Desislava » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:30 am

But Golfygirl...you got me a little confused. We were talking about...ahmm...tikay's adventures...and now you changed it to this intuition and stuff. I do not deny their presence, and you're right that some people feel it more or less, and sometimes listen to it or don't. But I suppose that's something left by the evolution :wink: Being a monkey in the jungle wouldn't be easy..with all those huge animals looking to eat you...not that we don't live in the same jungle today, only called civilisation :P
I personally have a really strong intuition. :lol: For example, today I made some coffee and took my favourite black cup..to pour some in it..and I knew that somehow I will break it this morning and I unconsciously dropped it :!: Oh..or perhaps I was just so busy thinking that I will break it that I forgot that I was holding it :?:
Anyway, it was a great cup :(
Desislava
Silver Member

Postby Desislava » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:45 am

Hah tikay..you say I am mean and disrespectful? :lol:
I really am patient in this conversation. And I have no bad feeling towards Golfygirl...oh,no. She is really sweet and believes in her words. Which I really appreciate, and I am sure that she's a good person.
By saying that she should jump I showed you an example, but it seems that you couldn't get it? Try not reading through the lines, but understand the whole.
And I have my spiritual part, but I don't find it overwhelming. I have my concepts and believes but I don't think that my life depends on something different than my own right decisions. It is easier to believe that your good angel will come and save you, but I am not willing to wait for him.
If you really believe your fantasies, then do it. That is your problem. I just wanted to show you that you should think more about it before proclaiming it to the world. Because you risk to be thought for mentally ill.
And your friend Golfygirl is right..simpleness in the make-up is better.
Desislava
Silver Member

Postby Desislava » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:04 am

Ahmmm..and as to your accuse that I am in for a battle..Not really, my intentions were so peaceful and good, and also I was just discussing a topic....which you made rather personal. And this does not fit with my general idea of a conversation, because I would not like to get involved in mean allusions...so.. I think we should end this discussion before someone starts hissing. :wink: I think that both sides have something to think about. I learnt from you, I hope you think the same towards my words. Peace :lol:
Desislava
Silver Member

Postby Golfygirl » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:25 pm

Desislava wrote:But Golfygirl...you got me a little confused. We were talking about...ahmm...tikay's adventures...and now you changed it to this intuition and stuff. I do not deny their presence, and you're right that some people feel it more or less, and sometimes listen to it or don't. But I suppose that's something left by the evolution :wink: Being a monkey in the jungle wouldn't be easy..with all those huge animals looking to eat you...not that we don't live in the same jungle today, only called civilisation :P
I personally have a really strong intuition. :lol: For example, today I made some coffee and took my favourite black cup..to pour some in it..and I knew that somehow I will break it this morning and I unconsciously dropped it :!: Oh..or perhaps I was just so busy thinking that I will break it that I forgot that I was holding it :?:
Anyway, it was a great cup :(

Truce!! :) Your right, I did change the subject somewhat. Bottom line here is--mind and body. How to commit suicide.
Some people commit suicide unconsciously due to being on LSD or some other drug. Some people commit suicide on purpose without being on drugs. Our minds can certainly play tricks on us sometimes if we're on drugs or if we're not on drugs. God knew me long before I was ever conceived. Humanbeings come from humanbeings. Thats all I'm adding to this topic. Have a nice day. :) See you in another forum.
Last edited by Golfygirl on Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Golfygirl
Silver Member

Hi golfygirl

Postby tikay » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:34 pm

The lipstick is my photo program coloring of course over the black and white face and the blue eyes too. The sense of humor on my face is what I wanted to show but it needed some color! I cant stand my pictures antmore because i am looking a bit old...but I do like the streak. i think looking at myself in here is bugging me too much so I am going to add different art pics every so often now...
as for Desislava... I found myself getting nervous about what you might have said when I saw the e-mail for this post. I dont want to get that feeling when i am trying to enjoy myself in here. All i want to say is you have a right to your opinion too. Hope there are no hard feelings and maybe there is a cultural misunderstanding going on . No big deal right? I love your poetry and didn't mean to put you down, but I probably did. So I am sorry about that.
Dont worry about me, I am still willing to talk to you anytime.
Golfygirl I think she was saying the dogs like her that's all, wagging their tails happily...am I right Desislava?
tikay
Platinum Member

Re: Hi golfygirl

Postby Golfygirl » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:11 am

tikay wrote:The lipstick is my photo program coloring of course over the black and white face and the blue eyes too. The sense of humor on my face is what I wanted to show but it needed some color! I cant stand my pictures antmore because i am looking a bit old...but I do like the streak. i think looking at myself in here is bugging me too much so I am going to add different art pics every so often now...
as for Desislava... I found myself getting nervous about what you might have said when I saw the e-mail for this post. I dont want to get that feeling when i am trying to enjoy myself in here. All i want to say is you have a right to your opinion too. Hope there are no hard feelings and maybe there is a cultural misunderstanding going on . No big deal right? I love your poetry and didn't mean to put you down, but I probably did. So I am sorry about that.
Dont worry about me, I am still willing to talk to you anytime.
Golfygirl I think she was saying the dogs like her that's all, wagging their tails happily...am I right Desislava?

Everything is ok with me. I am really a whimp when it comes to trouble. Unless I get really fed up. Mostly, I try to avoid trouble. I only asked the question about the dogs wagging their tail to appear as though I was getting even. I figured if I didn't say something negative, people might start feeling sorry for me and I didn't want that.

I don't want any negatives from this website either. I started coming here to learn. Hey, I am 42 years old and sometimes that little girl thats still in me comes out. I admit I have said childish things.

I sorry too. Desislava, congradulations on winning the nicest post of the month. I think its good writing.

I respect you..ok? :)

Tikay, you are special. :)
Golfygirl
Silver Member

Re: Hi golfygirl

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:12 am

tikay wrote:I cant stand my pictures anymore because i am looking a bit old...but I do like the streak. i think looking at myself in here is bugging me too much so I am going to add different art pics every so often now...

There are so many better things to look at than my goofy face so I will be uploading some art from now on and if someone wants to see a good shot of me check out the amazon.com profile on me. And check out my quides for books to read and music I like and such in there...just put T.K. Faleofa in the search box. ALOHA.

PS>
That conversation was too heavy for just having fun so....I believe that I am to blame. I should have known that I would offend people when I said that there was humor in everything...when you are tired of crying about it all. I hope we will all benefit from the good outcome. That we were in the end civil. Bye 4 now.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Desislava » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:40 pm

...and they lived happily ever after... :lol:
Desislava
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions