EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

how to commit suicide correctly

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Admiral » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:26 pm

yes, just stay, also here
Admiral

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:47 am

When i took the lsd as an eighteen year old I had very many issues with bad parts of my childhood...and no thearapy yet so the hallucinations took on a sinister and other-worldly nuance, I suppose. It was very dangerous to me. I could not sleep at all or eat at all, nothing for two months and I was caught in a very strange world, between reality and science fiction...as i have indicated...let this be a warning to those who may go to similar places...you will never be the same. I did not know, for example that(i was tracey)...trying to stick all those butcher knives into my stomach. I was just exausted with fighting in the war. I was a spiritual warrior, deciding to go to the other rhelms. Needless to say the knives would not pierce my flesh because I held like 8 of them each one was deflecting the other, and being an athlete ...who had not eaten in 2 months, my belly was rock solid.
I was not in my right mind. :oops: I was very tired, lacking sleep and the visions were overwhelming my at every turn. :?

I have come to accept my crazy past...and I don't mind talking it over because I think i have helped many people in certain conversations...besides one day I plan to write about all of it, my life would make at least three books/movies...there has been so much to talk about and share, in it. I plan to share it when I am better at writing and when i have more perspective...I study these phenomenon...now, to help me.
I am a better person today than i was before losing my mind.... & I got it back again, so I am sort of glad for what i experienced (i am not upset to admit it)
:wink:
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby tikay » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:35 pm

Unknownsu wrote:Wow, this is amazing! A guide to committing suicide correctly! Wonderful! Why isn't this a sticky topic?

Very sticky....topic but something important to discuss. if we dont talk about these topics...then are we supposed to pretend they will just go away?

I think that the first post was just very creative writing. a friend showing his talent at wicked humor...and lots and lots of people appreciate different kinds of humor. Maybe he will be the next Edgar Allen Poe, or Tom Robbins...if he ever decides to write seriously.
(which might be a good idea for Admiral)...who knows?
ever consider writing books?
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Admiral » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:59 pm

Noo my grammatical skills are very bad.
And I have very bad grades in school, yeah, I'm a big looser, but don't listen to this.
Admiral

hi

Postby tikay » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:40 pm

It is all about the idea anyway there are editors to correct the grammer...you could write if you want to. practically anyone with a constant flow of stories or ideas could write love.
who care about grades anyway if you are smart it just shows, and sometimes the grades are all about kissing the teachers ...
feet anyway. sometimes.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Desislava » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:03 pm

suicide...is an incredibly funny subject...for me and I have been there!

Where have you been? You mean that you have died and got alive again? Oh my..you just got drugged..from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head. If you really comitted a suicide..you wouldn't be writing now, which would be pity, 'cause your stuff is good. But I don't agree here with you. And one of the effects of LSD is to cause hallucinations..and they look real. But this doesn't mean they really are. Put your feet on the ground and don't think yourself of a ~ prophet.
As to suicide...it may be looked at it from another point of view. For example...it's been part of Japanese code of honour for centuries [if anyone here's from Japan can really explain it..my knowledge is based on J.Clavell's book 'Shogun']. I mean..it is not seen as an escape, but as a way to prove your dignity if you've failed to fulfill something in your life. It is an act of courage.. and the japanese word for commiting the suicide was "harakiri", i think...and in it people use a special knife, which they stick in their stomach and cut it all. It is hard, and painful, and and only a really brave person can do it, so it proves his value. Everyone can take the pills or jump from the top of his apartment block.
Desislava
Silver Member

Hi

Postby tikay » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:03 am

Hey! well I am just telling my very american opinion not that every person should agree.
I tried to do it in my weakness and not thinking of others so i see it as selfish even though I know what you are saying.
This is a good thing to debate.

I understand that suicide is having to do with a dignified death...in Japan but pride is different in each country too.

Mine was a horrible experience at the same time as being ecstatic and beautiful at moments.

I was not really drugged, I took the (two lines of Sandoz) myself...drugging myself, because I had been saying NO for three years already...to people who offered it.

I took it at my mothers "dinner party" and she & all her friends were able to come down. I had a different biological make-up and head-space. I would warn those who have traumatic things in the past....that you may find yourself in the same predicament, and wish you had continued to deny yourself that one.
I read shogun many years ago. It is a good book. I think you are right and I did not mean to say my idea was for everyone. iI have many Japanise friends in hawaii.
I tried to kill myself in my youth in various ways many times.
It is sort of Alice in wonderland story.
oh I don't consider myself a teacher...just telling my story in case it is of benefit.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Desislava » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:24 am

I was not really drugged, I took the (two lines of Sandoz) myself...drugging myself, because I had been saying NO for three years already...to people who offered it

I really can't understand this. I mean..you had hallucinations and you've lost orientation, and you say you've taken the lsd..but in the same time you haven't been drugged...or you just say that it was your choice to get drugged?...but i think it makes no difference whether it is voluntary decision or under the influence of others. Because you've made it after all. And I am a little confused because it seems to me that you accept your hallucionations as something real, that has happened and is part of your life. While in my opinion this was just a product of your mind, influenced by the drug.
I see that you've suffered in your life, and I am sorry. But you should know that bad things happen. Quite often in fact. But imminently they're followed by something good. And it's a matter of patience to visit the small islands of happiness spred among the sea of horror. And remember that we're of the same crew, sailing in one ship. :wink:
Desislava
Silver Member

HI

Postby tikay » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:40 pm

How can you say that what I experienced was not real. it was a definate reality at the time...besides all the crazy things that happened are things that are always considerations in the world of science and physics. I have studied it quite a bit and the experience of being a channel of spiritual information is always happening to people the town of Sedona Arizona here in the U.S. is a testament to that. It is full of people who channel and they dont think it is a bunch of horse~ they know it to be truth. Thus when I say that what I went through and fighting in a spiritual warfare Oh I WAS it did happen...it really happened...it happened to me. And although there was much that no one will understand unless they have looked deeply into the esoteric sciences and paranormal...I am a person who since has read up to understand what may have really been going on and all arrows point to the truth of what i was a part of while "hallucinating". If one is so high they lose track of the person they were being behind a veil then does the state they are then in which is very different become a lie or "not truth"? dont know if that is a very good argument but i still believe that what i went through was a reality.
Read up anything about parrellel worlds maybe, to better understand.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Desislava » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:53 pm

I will, be sure of that. But I will start believing in it when you find a different way to reach this parallel world, because as it is said in the dictionary "LSD usually produces illusions and vivid daydream-like fantasies", have you read this?
Desislava
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions