EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

nature protection

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Hardi » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 pm

I just today bought something that I don't need. Usually I don't do that, but my dog not loved me. and then I bought a shining thing from computer shop, to compensate something that my dog missed, I thought that some new shining thing makes me happy, but it did not, just opposite I'm very unhappy now, because now I'm same idiot like all other peoples. buying things that I don't need. I don't like the blue led front of that new shining thing. I not like it at all. It's not the thing that I need..
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Oriani » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:22 pm

Hardi wrote:I just today bought something that I don't need. Usually I don't do that, but my dog not loved me. and then I bought a shining thing from computer shop, to compensate something that my dog missed, I thought that some new shining thing makes me happy, but it did not, just opposite I'm very unhappy now, because now I'm same idiot like all other peoples. buying things that I don't need. I don't like the blue led front of that new shining thing. I not like it at all. It's not the thing that I need..

Hi dear... sorry, but I didn't understand your post! :cry:
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Hardi » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:36 am

Well, the meaning of my letter was, that I'm not listened what shoking told. I let the purchasing craziness to infect me. And now I'm same stupid idiot like all those million's, who burchasing a lot of not needed stuff for Xmas/New Year.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Oriani » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:09 am

Hardi wrote:Well, the meaning of my letter was, that I'm not listened what shoking told. I let the purchasing craziness to infect me. And now I'm same stupid idiot like all those million's, who burchasing a lot of not needed stuff for Xmas/New Year.

Oh I got it!! hahaha thanks!!
Oriani

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions