EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

where sex should be practiced?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

where sex should be practiced?

Postby hereiam » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:17 pm

express your opinions please, where sex should be practiced?
What would you feel comming into a pub which welcomes you with a inscriptiion above a door "hello:) here everyone about 14 is allowed to make a group sex freely all over the area". Well, am I intolerant person when I would go out from this pub reading it???
Or I am tolerant when I take part in it because others claim it from me.
THANK YOU for answers.
:roll: :?:
:idea:
hereiam
Gold Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:02 pm

In my country you aren't allowed into a pub until you are 18 to start with (thank god). :roll: As for having sex in public places there are laws here to prevent that as well. Mind you it doesn't stop people, but I have to say most people are pretty discreet about where they have sex. :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Anahita » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:40 pm

well , personally i have no problem with people who want to have sex in public places ( lets admit it , its their own business not ours to decide where they can enjoy of each other company !! :P although iam not doing such a thing myself. i love my privacy ! LOL ) so as long as i have been informed about such activity with a alert signs above the entrance i wouldn't mind it cause i can go away without bumping into such couples :lol: :wink:

but the real problem is about their age ! i mean , WTF , they are still teen! :? i think 14 still so early for starting sex activity . it will cause more damage than doing good , are their parents think their teen boy or girl really knows what he/she has been involve with? life is not all about sex , how and when these young fellas will learn to know and recognize the real meaning of it ? the secret behind all these actions , while busy with shagging in public places ? before even knowing whats the real purpose of doing sex ?

Doing sex at teen age or not doing it , i think this is the question ...
Anahita
Platinum Member

one question raise another

Postby hereiam » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:49 pm

Thanks for your answers but this Canadian permission somehow made it aware to me that tolerance is a really sneaky term.
What is tolerance for people who want to jump into my face and spit at it no necesarilly has to have the same value for me.
Sometimes hard to link some things without discards.
I am thinking at this moment - why I should be tolerant towards other people when they can freely offend my feelings and attitudes the same time? Permission for group seex in pubs?
No, thank you.
hereiam
Gold Member

Re: one question raise another

Postby Oriani » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:58 am

[quote="hereiam"]Thanks for your answers but this Canadian permission somehow made it aware to me that tolerance is a really sneaky term.
What is tolerance for people who want to jump into my face and spit at it no necesarilly has to have the same value for me.
I am thinking at this moment - why I should be tolerant towards other people when they can freely offend my feelings and attitudes the same time? Permission for group seex in pubs?
No, thank you.

Yes honey. Maybe you're right.. but, What can we do????
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:21 pm

In the shower
Admiral

Re: where sex should be practiced?

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:02 am

hereiam wrote:express your opinions please, where sex should be practiced?
What would you feel comming into a pub which welcomes you with a inscriptiion above a door "hello:) here everyone about 14 is allowed to make a group sex freely all over the area". Well, am I intolerant person when I would go out from this pub reading it???
Or I am tolerant when I take part in it because others claim it from me.
THANK YOU for answers.
:roll: :?:
:idea:

Like Shazzam said clubs and bars in the States don't allowed kids under 18 or 21 entering. Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with a place where people are having intercourse in public. Well, I have been to one of these places, so there we go. I would really mind if I see a couple is having their intercourse in a park, a restroom, etc. though.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: one question raise another

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:07 am

Oriani wrote:
hereiam wrote:Thanks for your answers but this Canadian permission somehow made it aware to me that tolerance is a really sneaky term.
No, thank you.

Yes honey. Maybe you're right.. but, What can we do????

Well, you have to remember one thing from this whole thing, though. You, yourself, wanted to go to this kinda place. You have the choice to leave if it doesn't suit you. And if you think this is something you're looking for, you'll have the same right to stay as much as the same right to leave.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby awrang » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:59 pm

Write something else....change this topic here might be children reading your opion it's not a good topic :roll: :roll: :roll:
Awrang Zaib Taraki
awrang
Silver Member

Postby Admiral » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:41 pm

no problem, they will get to know it anyway
So, I believe shower is very good, with warm water and so on, or a turkish sauna.
Generally places where there are nobody unless you two, which have limited room and which are warm.

my opinion
Admiral

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions