EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Would you like to be famous?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Dixie » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:28 pm

illusion wrote:I'm ashamed to admit it but I am a kind of person who likes to draw other people's attention. Not that I am a seekin-attention person but well I can't deny I like when all the eyes are fixed on me. I think I kind of got used to that at my school and I'd miss it if I nobody was looking at me....and that's why I'd love to be famous... :D

Well that's normal. If I was as pretty as you, I wouldn't mind people looking at me either :D
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Shazzam » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:48 am

I would hate to be famous. IT must be horrible to be followed around and photographed continually, whether you are looking good/bad. I would like to know that I do well and that I was respected for it; but quietly without any fuss. :oops:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:42 am

Imagine Lady Diana, Bush... even God would be bored that we talk about him. Many people pray to him, and he wants to have the peace, to be quiet, to sleep, maybe to die.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:27 pm

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:I'm ashamed to admit it but I am a kind of person who likes to draw other people's attention. Not that I am a seekin-attention person but well I can't deny I like when all the eyes are fixed on me. I think I kind of got used to that at my school and I'd miss it if I nobody was looking at me....and that's why I'd love to be famous... :D

Well that's normal. If I was as pretty as you, I wouldn't mind people looking at me either :D

oh Dixie!!!!! :) Thank you, sweetheart! I didn't actually mean I looked pretty. I just have this weird dressing style that not many people accept I mean the punky style not that I undress myself or else. But thanks anyway, you really cheered me up :) Love ya! :D
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:29 pm

shokin wrote:Imagine Lady Diana, Bush... even God would be bored that we talk about him. Many people pray to him, and he wants to have the peace, to be quiet, to sleep, maybe to die.

Shokin

hahhaa lol but God can't die actually, can He? at least not in my religion (I'm a Christian)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:00 am

God has not the luck to die, before we die.

Let him in peace ! :lol:

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:16 pm

shokin wrote:God has not the luck to die, before we die.

Let him in peace ! :lol:

Shokin

:D :D :D :D
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby turkishselin » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:20 pm

I don't wanna be a famous person because in Turkey it s very difficult. if u r a famous person u haven't a private life. u can't be free so I don't wanna it
turkishselin
Silver Member

Postby turkishselin » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:26 pm

hahhaa lol but God can't die actually, can He? at least not in my religion (I'm a Christian)

can I ask a question please? I m sorry I don't want to make bad things but I wanna ask this questions. why do u say He to GOD? why don't u say it instead he. do u know it's gender ? (I m a Muslim person so I wondered it don't understand me wrong please)
turkishselin
Silver Member

Postby illusion » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:04 pm

turkishselin wrote:

can I ask a question please? I m sorry I don't want to make bad things but I wanna ask this questions. why do u say He to GOD? why don't u say it instead he. do u know it's gender ? (I m a Muslim person so I wondered it don't understand me wrong please)

it's ok. Well in my religion God is Jesus and Jesus is a man wich means he can't be a woman therefore I used He to speak about God. I know in other religion the gender isn't defined but here, where I live we all believe that God is a man...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions