EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Investing money

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Investing money

Postby harvester » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:09 pm

Do you think the most effective way of investing money is buying an apartment, renting it and selling it later at a profit. Or people should place their money into a bank accoun that pays above-average interest. Is it the best way to invest money? Please share me your ideas! Thanks a lot!
harvester
Gold Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:59 pm

The best way to invest money is, from my point of view, to establish a company in a very attractive area like shanghai or new york.
Placing money into a bank is a bad idea, because in these days you will get a very little annuity from this.
Admiral

Postby Rui » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:35 pm

well, i think that the best way of ivesting money it's to spend it in things that give you pleasure, money it's a tool to help you to be happy... :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby visali » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:08 pm

well, in my opinion, the best of investing of money is depends upon each and every individual's requirements.:)
I think, investment should differ the ways.Don't put all the eggs in one basket.
:roll:
visali
Gold Member

Postby harvester » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:23 pm

Yes, but what I mean is the difference between investing money by buying house, reting it now and selling it later and investing money by putting your money into a bank account. Which one is better. If I invest money by the first way, is it so dangerous? :roll: :?:
harvester
Gold Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions