EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Investing money

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Investing money

Postby harvester » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:09 pm

Do you think the most effective way of investing money is buying an apartment, renting it and selling it later at a profit. Or people should place their money into a bank accoun that pays above-average interest. Is it the best way to invest money? Please share me your ideas! Thanks a lot!
harvester
Gold Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:59 pm

The best way to invest money is, from my point of view, to establish a company in a very attractive area like shanghai or new york.
Placing money into a bank is a bad idea, because in these days you will get a very little annuity from this.
Admiral

Postby Rui » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:35 pm

well, i think that the best way of ivesting money it's to spend it in things that give you pleasure, money it's a tool to help you to be happy... :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby visali » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:08 pm

well, in my opinion, the best of investing of money is depends upon each and every individual's requirements.:)
I think, investment should differ the ways.Don't put all the eggs in one basket.
:roll:
visali
Gold Member

Postby harvester » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:23 pm

Yes, but what I mean is the difference between investing money by buying house, reting it now and selling it later and investing money by putting your money into a bank account. Which one is better. If I invest money by the first way, is it so dangerous? :roll: :?:
harvester
Gold Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions