EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Some important tips for you

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby shokin » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:10 pm

harvester wrote:
shokin wrote:E, F, G is a list of letters. He had announced A, B, C and D. A the first advice, B the second, etc.

EFG : English For Gentlemen ! :lol:

EFG : English, French, German ! the three languages that can speak easily.

EFG : End, Finish, Goal !

Shokin
Hi Harvester, Illusion, & Shokin...and all
I was happy to see more responses in this interesting post begun by my pal Admiral...(where are you buddy?)
anyway I want to say to harvester the next three letter in the English alphabet were the e the f the g. Shokin is a little confusing for you maybe? (Be nice shokin) hahahah.
You are all so funny and nice. I like this forum very much. I think I will have to not throw the computer out the window anymore. Love everybody. I am doing a book review in amazon.com right now but i will be back.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand,do you mean "step by step"?

... mmm ... he had simply announced that he will announce the fifth (E), the sixth (F) and the seventh advice (G), because he had named A, B, C and D respectively the first, the second, the third and the fourth tips.

Anyway, this is not the most important thing in this discussion, just take advices, don't ask you too many questions.

Step by step ? maybe maybe not... I don't know what is happening in Tikay's head. :lol: but all these tips can be taken in any order, if they are taken.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Thanks

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:24 pm

The step by step process works best when you do one thing just before another and then the next thing right after that...in no real order...anyway the advice was in response to a person asking...not for everyone at all. I am happy to give ideas though and I have a dang neverending supply. I have been having a bad cold...so not too active right now...but watch out i will be back in top form soon! Sun comes up sun goes down ...my head ...my head is all full of fun and love and dreams and squishy things...poetry and rage and peace and plumbing tricks, art supplies,and good books... songs and dance moves~ and ice cream sandwiches with my toes in the sand...knowing in a while the waves will cover me.
Love all. :lol:
Last edited by tikay on Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tikay
Platinum Member

X Y and Z

Postby tikay » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:16 am

well since my bud Admiral has left I dont really feel inspired to keep going but I am at the end anyway so I will finish.

Maybe he will come back one day!
(I Miss YOU)

Anyway here goes:

X) Tell me in different ways that you think I am x-tra special, i will be happy to do the same...that is how our love will last.

Y) Don't leave me because you are having a bad day or week or month, stick with us...without effort a relationship will ever and always fail, so stay with me through the rough spots and our love can only grow.

Z) Be a good friend as well as my partner. That is enough. Just be the best you can be and I will feel like I can do that too, for you.

These are very general for the reason that everyone is different in the world...so adapt these flexible ideas to suit your personality.

I think my pal Admiral is gone for good. I do not like it.
He was very upset that this, our post (at first) was split up and re-named and moved. I want him to come back I was very fond of him and miss him very much.
The advice was for that friend It was he who asked for it.
love, tracey
tikay
Platinum Member

My (probably) last word on the post...

Postby tikay » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:44 pm

Hi All...
It is the wild woman again, I want to say a few last things before leaving this post.
It is just not the same since it was split into two separate posts because you cant see how it came into being...it is like the birth of it was dismissed as unimportant while as everyone knows...birth is important and the brginning is often what makes a piece of writing very good. This post can be read from the beginning only if you go to creative writing and find hey sexy lady and then when that was locked (???) come to the start of this post which got its name from the moderator who thought enough to say that it was important(thanks) but not that it was important enough to leave as it was and within it's original context and with the original title.

This is my protest and I am very dissapointed because it has prompted my friend who cared about this post very much...to leave the forum. He was really upset for the above reasons. I must say to be fair to the moderator we were told we could change the title but (he had already done the damage) I also would not know how to do that so ...the title is hey sexy lady...a thread begun by my missing friend I will always love and care for from now until time ends... Admiral. If any of you care that he has left maybe you can tell him we want him back.
Love and peace ...ma Tikay. :(
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby shokin » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:58 am

Don't make your head stressed of full of hatred. There will be many interesting next posts on this forum, where we can give each our participation.

Keep smiling !

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

shokin

Postby tikay » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:52 pm

Oh You know I never stop smiling for long...hence the wild woman title...of that previous post. I am an older hippy chick...I have many ways to alieve pains of ordinary life...such as reading great books...talking to good people (especially in here) and decorating and fixing up home & garden...as well as getting exercise and sports, listening to good music and work.
It is all thearaputic if you have a good additude, right?
Still we all are going to have moments of anger which are best felt (not hiding from them) then to let the feeling pass...I am full of anger for short bursts at a time...never for long. the only thing that makes me really angry is injustice...there are a vast amount of ways that this comes out....my biggest "pet peeve"
is closed-mindedness...if people would open their minds more...their hearts will follow.

Why not visit with an old person today, or a little tiny child...
These are my favorite people in the world...becaause they
remember to be gentle.

:D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D
tikay
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions