EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Some important tips for you

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Dear Admiral...

Postby tikay » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:18 am

[quote="tikay"]you understand so completely and now you are showing me even more...and you are just today...home depot and.....fixing up parts of the house.

hello......tikay what are you talking about???
I dont know something went wrong right there...
I was trying to say I have some errends to do and we are fixing the floor in one bathroom and need more lino-tiles so must go to home depot....but how that got in the middle of my complimenting you... well that is just wierd ...and where the rest of it went...???? (dunno)
I was distracted because a friend came over and stayed a while...we were talking about how I could use some help over in aisle seventeen .
..false pro-fits, parallel reality, and suicides....Admiral?
"clean up on asile seventeen! " ...how I could use a rescue over there....hahahah!

then I had to go on to the promised play-park and the Mac-donalds for a happy meal, and the Home Depot...when we got back we fell on the bed and slept away the rest of today.... its my night off from school.... and I hear it is friday the thrteenth!
well.... :? lets see if it gets :twisted: twisted.

well another great compliment from the happy supportive Golfygirl....(you are nice) Thanks.
I am going to go to that asile 17...and see if I am getting in more trouble over there :)
bye 4 now
Last edited by tikay on Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tikay
Platinum Member

anylysis of real love

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:01 pm

From the muslim poet Rumi:
Has the lightning of love struck this heart, so know that the other heart is full of love, too.

This is the result of the practise of real love.

However we have to ask at which time the lightning comes down.
The answer is dependent on the lovers brain, what type of girls he likes etc.
But to get the girl, he has to use some methods I have talked about before.

So we have two points:
1. It depents on the brains which specific type of girl one likes. So love is individual.
2. There is a general rule how to get the love.
So love is only a technique.

If someone follows or both follow 2.
That is what makes this topic so difficult. If someone acts or both act like 2, then he or they will end up in marrying and divorcing and marrying again and divorce again. Or at least both will never love the other one in their whole life, because the girl wants a guy who understands her. (see explanations of tikay)

If someone follows or both follow 1.
If someone acts like 1, then he will end up in being childish. (See "definition of real love", tue jan 10)
If both act like 1, then this will be a catastrophe. :lol: Because then both will have forgotten that they are living in a society, or they will build a barricade around them against the society.

As a consequence, love is only possible if both of the lovers move themself out of their own thinking, that means if both have a point between 1 and 2,
and if they try to connect their two thinkings in respect of the society's rules, no explanation needed, because we live in it.

So, everything and all summed up, the result is: If I really love someone, then I love all people, then I love the whole world, then I love the life.

Or specialized:

If I say "I love you" to somebody, then I also have to say "I love inside you everybody else, I love the whole world because of you, I also love myself inside you."

-end-
Admiral

so super cool

Postby tikay » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:36 pm

all I can say is Bravo! (standing ovation) applause and...love!
you are quite the thinking man. LOVE it.
tikay
Platinum Member

P) Q) .....& R)

Postby tikay » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:57 am

Watch your P's and Q's....that is a saying that i hear comes from old England...it stands for watch your pints and quarts.
which since we are on these letters I will be forced to connect to drinking.

P) Please dont drink in excess on your date or outing because you are feeling nervous about being around her. It is better to admit you are nervous, realise that it is natural, and move on...we dont like to see every man we go out with use the same excuse for getting smashed...really drunk. It is hard to enjoy time with people who have had too much booze, so lets just admit we are nervous and not drown ourselves in alcohol.

Q) Questions are the best way to get to know someone and if you have thought of a few things you would like to know before the date that will be a good thing to say if everything gets so quiet it becomes uncomfortable...time to use those...even if you write them down and keep them in your pocket....so you dont forget them. Just keep them simple and when she asks you some maybe you will be ready with some cute and clever answers that show us you really prepared to sweep us off our feet.

R) If the date is not going well, if it is sort of dull and you want to spice it up...rely on the traditional flowers. Maybe choose a movie place near a florist or a resturant where they sell flowers close by. Have them pre-ordered or collect some just for her...very romantic! Otherwise, you could have some in the back of your car, and pull them out before the night is over to cheer up the mood, depending on the weather. Of course you can always save them for your mom or? ...If for instance she was a total nightmare and obviously did not like you and spent the evening letting you know this. (In that case arrange to take her home early.)
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby ahmads » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:57 am

waw ,there are many good tips
Tikey can you participate in another topics if you want .
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Admiral » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:49 pm

You CAN, but let my opinions alone!
Admiral

Postby illusion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:26 pm

yeh yeh really nice...but sadly when it comes to love no rules are actually at stake. It's just the matter of heart and instincts. I just have this one golden rule: Don't have any rules!!! and somehow I can always stick to that one. Though of course the tips may be found very useful...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Re: tips for boys and men

Postby shokin » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:19 pm

Break the silence law ! :

I hate all the "shut up", "no word or I will ...", etc. The mobbing kills, let us talk about ! :evil:

Respect before all ! :evil: :

The respect of dignity and identity of each being should be and is not enough. If you don't respect a person, you make this person lose confidence and self-confidence.

Don't become big brother ! :evil: :

Trying to control all, you lose all control. You are denying the freedom, the sovereignty, the life.

Responsibility :

Assume the what you did choose AND the what you did not choosse (you did not forsee by taking an engagement).

Communication :

Without communication, no mutual understanding, no group, only individuals (individualismus in the society then chaos of the society, of the group).

Action :

Without action, no effect. Find your goals and think about only them. Orientate your action according to your goals (not according the advertising). Be pro-active, take initiatives, create and believe. Crear = Creer. Acting is keeping contact with the your reality (your potential and your limits).

Humour :

Laugh, finding jokes, caricatures, laughing about yourself : I cannot dance but when I try they laught. You can dance very well. So, why are people laughing ? because I keep trying to dance... :lol: If I stop trying to dance, why do people keep laughing ? because I've fallen to the ground. :lol: :lol: :lol: Why do I smile ? becaue one beautiful girl helps me standing up back. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby tikay » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:16 pm

Thanks to everybody for your added messages. The thread was under hey sexy lady so I guess some of you have just found it. Shokin I was not playing at big brother to anyone but Admiral who first asks in the thread for my advise with a woman he is into. I am not trying to say that my little ideas are for everybody anyway. Just if they can help anybody to enjoy them. I think they are pretty good ideas from a woman with experience with men....but not the law!
Please dont take it too seroiusly because like all of the things I share I try to keep it light and stay away from preaching sounding b.s. I am no-bodys big brother or sister....i was just having a good time trying to share what I know to be some good advise to a young man.
It funny to me that you follow your angry notes with some good advise. I like the part about you and dancing the most.
I did not really get the angry words...they did not fit in here for me....but that is just me.
I think we should change the name of the thread so we dont offend others ...so people dont think we are being pushy or something. The moderator named it this. Speak to Arale about that one.
Peace........Ahmads ...hello friend!
I do participate in the other forums and watch all the threads I have been in so that takes up all my extra time for now. If you want to talk to me you must go to the threads where I already am chatting okay? (there are many)
Love to all.
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby ahmads » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:07 pm

tikay wrote:Peace........Ahmads ...hello friend!
I do participate in the other forums and watch all the threads I have been in so that takes up all my extra time for now. If you want to talk to me you must go to the threads where I already am chatting okay?

ok I will :D
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions