EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.


What was your most enjoyable dream?And Your worst nightmare?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

What was your most enjoyable dream?And Your worst nightmare?

Postby flowerece » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:25 pm

What was your most enjoyable dream?
And Your worst nightmare?
flowerece
Silver Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:27 pm
Location: Turkey

Postby illusion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:38 pm

hehe finally some interesting thread :P LOL well to be honest most of my dreams are prophetic and they come true in the nearest future like I dream about a test in school and what my grade will be and the worst is that most of the time I got what I dreamt of which isn't what I really wanted. But anyway...I think my most enjoyable dream was this one when I was in Ireland standing on a beautiful green grass and admiring the sea coast and the cliffs and I remember I felt that it was the happiest moment of my life in that dream because the views were just so breathtaking and I was really disappointed when I woke up and realised it was just a dream...:) and recently I keep having dreams about sea...It's usually me and other people and there's always a sea somwhere near. It's strange because sometimes I dream that the sea is near my house which is really impossible as I live in a block of flats...and the last time I dreamt about the sea I heard mermaids' voices echoing...they were really awesome...I guess the worst dream I had is the one that it was doomsday and that I was being judged by God and he sent me into purgatory and it was really weird...I hope it wasn't a prophetic dream though...
Last edited by illusion on Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Postby Dixie » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:38 pm

I don't know, but when I was small, I used to have this weird dream where I was walking in the street, or at school, in pajamas! I felt sooooo embarrassed. This dream repeated itself many times...
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby Dixie » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:40 pm

illusion wrote:I guess the worst dream I had is the one that it was doomsday and that I was being judged by God and he sent me into purgatory and it was really weird...I hope it wasn't a prophetic dream though...


:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny...
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby illusion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:41 pm

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:I guess the worst dream I had is the one that it was doomsday and that I was being judged by God and he sent me into purgatory and it was really weird...I hope it wasn't a prophetic dream though...


:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny...


yeah it seems now...but believe me Dixie I really felt scared when I woke up... :roll:
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Postby Dixie » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:43 pm

illusion wrote:yeah it seems now...but believe me Dixie I really felt scared when I woke up... :roll:


Yeah I was going to add that it mustn't have been funny for you at all... :D
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby ahmads » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:56 pm

the most enjoyable dream was before 15 years
i am sure when you read it you will be scared
I was dead and and I was lie on the board of wood and there were 4 men carried me on their shoulders ,and we all were in a place that was very green very green .....I was very happy although I was dead
the worst nightmare :
a man slayed me :>>>>and I felt it,,, as a real
Last edited by ahmads on Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby illusion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:58 pm

ahmads wrote:I was dead and and I was lie on the board of wood and there were 4 men carried me on their shoulders ,and we all were in a place that was very green very green .....I was very happy although I was dead
the worst nightmare :
a man slayed me :>>>>and I felt it,,, as a real


ohhh dear, it sounds really frightening...
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Postby ahmads » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:03 pm

illusion wrote:
ahmads wrote:I was dead and and I was lie on the board of wood and there were 4 men carried me on their shoulders ,and we all were in a place that was very green very green .....I was very happy although I was dead
the worst nightmare :
a man slayed me :>>>>and I felt it,,, as a real


ohhh dear, it sounds really frightening...

But I was very happy .
I don't know way ??
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby illusion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:07 pm

ahmads wrote:
illusion wrote:
ahmads wrote:I was dead and and I was lie on the board of wood and there were 4 men carried me on their shoulders ,and we all were in a place that was very green very green .....I was very happy although I was dead
the worst nightmare :
a man slayed me :>>>>and I felt it,,, as a real


ohhh dear, it sounds really frightening...

But I was very happy .
I don't know way ??


maybe because of the thought of going to a better place like Heaven...
User avatar
illusion
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Poland
Status: English Learner

Next

Return to Ideas and Opinions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests