EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What was your most enjoyable dream?And Your worst nightmare?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby ahmads » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:14 pm

illusion wrote:
ahmads wrote:
illusion wrote:
ahmads wrote:I was dead and and I was lie on the board of wood and there were 4 men carried me on their shoulders ,and we all were in a place that was very green very green .....I was very happy although I was dead
the worst nightmare :
a man slayed me :>>>>and I felt it,,, as a real

ohhh dear, it sounds really frightening...

But I was very happy .
I don't know way ??

maybe because of the thought of going to a better place like Heaven...

maybe :lol: :lol: you are right :lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:35 am

Sometimes I dream about my grandmother, who died 9 years ago. One day, though, I dreamt about her spirit. When I woke up and remembered the dream, I realized that day was the day she had died... Weird...
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby shokin » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:21 pm

My most comfortable dream :

With my friends of college, our class we were all (fifteen) together sitting so (I don't know how you say it in english) in round on grass, the ground was only green grass, like a desert, with nothing around, only the blue sky, no bird, no sun, no cloud, no lake, no path, only us.

We were sitting, all smiling, like in meditation (not the yoga position9). There was no sound. We communicate, we didn't know what we communicate, but we communicate. There was no move. Was time stopped or unexisting ? we keep sitting so an eternity, until the "wake up !". :lol:

My worst dream : (after and horror film, I don't remember the title, but I like the horror films :twisted: )

I was in an amazing building, a dark building, with I-don't-know how many floors. the were no much light, nearly darkness, but I could see all clearly. :shock:

I think I was on the ground floor, walking to the lift. Arriving to the lift, I saw a girl (unknown, about the same age like me), sitting in the lift, withdrawn into herself. I asked her :"Que se passe-t-il ? veux-tu de l'aide ?" ("What's the matter ? do you want some help ?"). "Reste juste avec moi, il y a ... " ("Just stay with me, there is ..." ). She could not end her saying, one boy came in the lift and began fighting her. "Hey stop !" I said, and he looked into my eyes so deeply. I look into her eyes as deeply, and I could see one spider in each of his eyes, two moving spiders, he let his mooth closed. Just after looking at me deeply, the lift began growing up very quickly. He had stopped fighting her. He seemed waiting (waiting for what ?). She seemed waiting, too. And I wondered what happened (this girl, this boy, the quick lift).

The lift stopped, its door opened, and the boy run away in a long and dark corridor. I wanted to go out of the lift, but the girl took me by the feet. "Reste avec moi. Reste dans l'ascenseur." ("Stay with me. Stay in the lift.") she said so quietly, so calm, but so asking, so begging. "Pourquoi ?" ("Why ?"). She did not answer. When some spiders came... ! (as big as my hands) The door of the lift closed, but some spiders could get into the lift ! They began biting us from feet to head. :shock: They took my eyes. I could not see anymore. Then the silence came ! and I opened my eyes ( :shock: ). I was out of the lift, but no so away. I could see in the lift, the boy raping the girl, but I could not get into the lift. There was like a window (or a transparent door). And sometimes he looked at me again with his spiders in eyes. He opened his mooth and out of this (mouth) spiders came on me again (they could get throught the window ! or were there no window ?). I wake up.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby ahmads » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:00 pm

shokin wrote: I wake up.

Shokin

What the sort of horror film did you watch before sleeping? :shock:
Last edited by ahmads on Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:09 pm

A film with a man who commanded many animals. I don't remember the title, it was some years ago.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby ahmads » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:13 pm

shokin wrote:A film with a man who commanded many animals. I don't remember the title, it was some years ago.

Shokin

I'll search for it,,
but please If you remember its name , provide it to me :lol:
I want to see it
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:24 pm

If you want some horror films, :lol:

SAW

SAW 2

The Grudge !

Psycho !

Alien !

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Golfygirl » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:07 am

Unfortunate for me, my dreams are all scrambled up and make no sense and I hardly remember dreaming at all.

Sorry, I wish I had a great dream to tell---yea, stress, depression really messes up your dreaming. :(
Golfygirl
Silver Member

Postby ahmads » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:54 pm

shokin wrote:If you want some horror films, :lol:

SAW

SAW 2

The Grudge !

Psycho !

Alien !

Shokin

thank you shokin
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:24 pm

yesterday I had another weird dream. I dreamt I was at a seaside resort once again and I was walking down the shore and looking at the sea. It was really wonderfull but suddenly I saw a group of weird people standing behind me. I turned around and saw a black-haired woman with a really frightening face and she was dressed up all in black and she looked kind of like from The Addams family...and next to her there was a young black-haired girl with the same really horryfying impression on her face and she was sitting on a wheel chair. They were really scary and next to them there were another women with girls all sitting in wheel chairs and next to them I could see a bunch of men with no faces...And I had to walk past them and as I was walking they all were staring at me. I felt really frightened! And then I woke up...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions