EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What was your most enjoyable dream?And Your worst nightmare?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Dixie » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:46 am

illusion wrote:yesterday I had another weird dream. I dreamt I was at a seaside resort once again and I was walking down the shore and looking at the sea. It was really wonderfull but suddenly I saw a group of weird people standing behind me. I turned around and saw a black-haired woman with a really frightening face and she was dressed up all in black and she looked kind of like from The Addams family...and next to her there was a young black-haired girl with the same really horryfying impression on her face and she was sitting on a wheel chair. They were really scary and next to them there were another women with girls all sitting in wheel chairs and next to them I could see a bunch of men with no faces...And I had to walk past them and as I was walking they all were staring at me. I felt really frightened! And then I woke up...

What movie did you watch before going to bed? :?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby illusion » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:12 pm

Dixie wrote:
illusion wrote:yesterday I had another weird dream. I dreamt I was at a seaside resort once again and I was walking down the shore and looking at the sea. It was really wonderfull but suddenly I saw a group of weird people standing behind me. I turned around and saw a black-haired woman with a really frightening face and she was dressed up all in black and she looked kind of like from The Addams family...and next to her there was a young black-haired girl with the same really horryfying impression on her face and she was sitting on a wheel chair. They were really scary and next to them there were another women with girls all sitting in wheel chairs and next to them I could see a bunch of men with no faces...And I had to walk past them and as I was walking they all were staring at me. I felt really frightened! And then I woke up...

What movie did you watch before going to bed? :?

I didn't watch anything at all! All I was doing before going to bed was chatting online with my friends...but the thing is that I always dream about the sea. In every dream I can see it...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions