EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Twins- a combination of good and evil

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby leen@rasel » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:43 pm

perhaps not equally but at least one of them has good side...
leen@rasel
Gold Member

Postby illusion » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:59 pm

I've always wanted to have a twin sister because I thought it would be so cool to have a sister looking just like me but now I think I wouldn't want anyone to look the way I am. I mean I know that my twin sister would be the good one :twisted: and she'd wear 'normal' clothes and act very politely and so on and I think I wouldn't stand looking at that and people would call me 'scum' because of my 'perfect' sister LoL I guess I love being the only child too much... :wink:
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:00 pm

leen@rasel wrote:perhaps not equally but at least one of them has good side...

Yeah, and perhaps one's good side would be more dominant than the other's, right? In other words, that twin stands out as a less mischievous kid.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:08 pm

illusion wrote:I've always wanted to have a twin sister because I thought it would be so cool to have a sister looking just like me but now I think I wouldn't want anyone to look the way I am. I mean I know that my twin sister would be the good one :twisted: and she'd wear 'normal' clothes and act very politely and so on and I think I wouldn't stand looking at that and people would call me 'scum' because of my 'perfect' sister LoL I guess I love being the only child too much... :wink:

Yeah, I wouldn't wish to have a twin sister/brother, I think. My friend has a twin brother, and that twin is a bad one. However, people love, hate and remember him at the same time, for he looks more attractive than my friend. And his smile.... Man, it'd melt any girl's heart. It was the prettiest smile that I've ever seen in my life. He should have gone for toothbrush commercials instead of drugs. Bad choice!

Anyway, since my friend looks like his twin when they're not smiling, people often mistake him to the other one; they send him mixed signals. He hates that. He said he couldn't be himself or have his own identity. He does a lot of opposite things than his twin brother to be in distinguish. It was indeed his goal of the year in the yearbook.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Lalee » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:47 pm

I have a twin brother.
My mom says that when we were little I used to hit him. I either pulled his hair out or slapped him or something like that. And that he would never do anything to me or fight back. He just ended up crying. :twisted:

So I kind of agree with your friend, Lennye.

I think I’m the evil one and my brother is the good one. Although now we’re grown ups, I still boss him and it’s funny that he keeps listening to me and does what I tell him to do.
I call him names and he just smiles but if he called me something..He knows that I’d rip his head off right away!
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:18 pm

oi and what do you think about the most famous twins in the world? The Olsen twins :P do you like them or not?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:07 am

Lalee wrote:I have a twin brother.
My mom says that when we were little I used to hit him. I either pulled his hair out or slapped him or something like that. And that he would never do anything to me or fight back. He just ended up crying. :twisted:

So I kind of agree with your friend, Lennye.

I think I’m the evil one and my brother is the good one. Although now we’re grown ups, I still boss him and it’s funny that he keeps listening to me and does what I tell him to do.
I call him names and he just smiles but if he called me something..He knows that I’d rip his head off right away!

:shock: I never knew you had a twin brother. When you said twin brother, I thought you said twin brotherS. So, you and him are fratenal twins, right? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:14 am

illusion wrote:oi and what do you think about the most famous twins in the world? The Olsen twins :P do you like them or not?

Nope, I do not like them. However, if you think about it, it's kinda weird that one twin, Ashley Olsen, seems to be happier than Mary-Kate because Paris didn't her boyfriends or she had bulimia like her twin sister.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Lalee » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:00 am

LennyeTran wrote: :shock: I never knew you had a twin brother. When you said twin brother, I thought you said twin brotherS. So, you and him are fratenal twins, right? :?

Fratenal? Typo? :?
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:25 am

Lalee wrote:Fratenal? Typo? :?

Yes it is a typo. FrateRnal twins. You and your brother, who is older?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions