EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Twins- a combination of good and evil

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Lalee » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:17 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Yes it is a typo. FrateRnal twins. You and your brother, who is older?

I'm older. I came out of my mother's womb like 10 seconds before my brother.
Once I heard that it was the opposite. The one who comes out first is the younger and the one who comes out next is the older. :?
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:47 pm

Lalee wrote:Once I heard that it was the opposite. The one who comes out first is the younger and the one who comes out next is the older. :?

:shock: I have also heard that before, but I don't buy it. How can that be?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby MissLT » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:02 pm

Dixie wrote:
Lalee wrote:Once I heard that it was the opposite. The one who comes out first is the younger and the one who comes out next is the older. :?

:shock: I have also heard that before, but I don't buy it. How can that be?

Someone, I don't remember who now, told me this before, too. I was laughing so hard, and I asked her how she could believe it. Twin births aren't any different than regular births if you think about it. Instead of one sibling is born several years after another, this twin is born several seconds after the other twin. How could someone comes later is the older one? I just don't get it.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:05 pm

Lalee wrote:I'm older. I came out of my mother's womb like 10 seconds before my brother.

I've been doing my own study about twins, and most of the cases I've seen that the older twin is the mischievous one. Heh heh heh heh... now I can put your case in my collection. :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions