EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Love, can it be a bad addiction?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Love, can it be a bad addiction?

Postby MissLT » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:49 pm

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby leen@rasel » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:53 pm

if i have got it right i think yes to certai extent, well especially when it comes to teenagers or people who are going through a hard experience and need support from other people...just like the girl in the first story she is a teen ager and in this critical period of life a person finds himor herself lost in a way that he always asks him or her self who am i what is my role inthis society am i here or not so when she saw this person whom she perhaps liked not loved she thought that she is in love with him but actually she is not .. infact he was only the support and the person that helped her to find her own self...and the secand story as i believe shows an emotionally inturrupted person....and i think that these cases do not represent love this is fake love , it's not the addiction love , it's the addiction to a certain person or a cerain jendor .... :roll:
leen@rasel
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:41 pm

of course that kind of feelings can be extremely bad for a person... its very good to be in loved by someone but blind its another different story, we live in a free society and we must have friends and people to talk besides our lover, thought.. :wink:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:33 pm

someone wise once said that love is a malady... and i think it's true... :)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Ideas and Opinions