EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What would you like to be if there is a next life?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby vince90 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:16 pm

Tora wrote::shock: Firstly i wanted to be a man... just to compare feelings and so on... but after "shower", "bra" and "condom" i feel a bit worried... :)

No worry! They don’t harm you. :lol:
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:46 pm

vince90 wrote:
Tora wrote::shock: Firstly i wanted to be a man... just to compare feelings and so on... but after "shower", "bra" and "condom" i feel a bit worried... :)

In my social pyschology, we were asked to give out the reasons why we would want to be the opposite sex or the same sex as we were now. I and my friends were having trouble giving out reasons why we wanted to be a male. :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby shokin » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:45 pm

Finally, why to think about what I cannot choose ? :lol:

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:54 pm

shokin wrote:Finally, why to think about what I cannot choose ? :lol:

Shokin

I don't know about you, but for the experiment we did in class, it showed how much desires humans are usually not satisfied with their sex gender, and how they would view the opposide sex as like. Like for my case and my friends's, we had no intention to be a male. Being a female is too much fun for us. :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Tora » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:20 am

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote:

In my social pyschology, we were asked to give out the reasons why we would want to be the opposite sex or the same sex as we were now. I and my friends were having trouble giving out reasons why we wanted to be a male. :lol:

I feel absolutely content with my present apperiance! 8) I wonder how men feel in some situations! But to bear the whole next life in a male's body... neee... just a couple of days!
I prefer to be a microphone and some gorgeous guy gonna be singing in me passionately! :wink:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:50 am

LennyeTran wrote:
shokin wrote:Finally, why to think about what I cannot choose ? :lol:

Shokin

I don't know about you, but for the experiment we did in class, it showed how much desires humans are usually not satisfied with their sex gender, and how they would view the opposide sex as like. Like for my case and my friends's, we had no intention to be a male. Being a female is too much fun for us. :wink:

I am glad to be a man. :lol:

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:26 pm

shokin wrote:

Shokin

Have you ever been a female before? Seeeeee... you don't know what you're missing :wink: .
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby illusion » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:03 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
shokin wrote:

Shokin

Have you ever been a female before? Seeeeee... you don't know what you're missing :wink: .

yup, you're right but we've never been a male before either so who knows what we're missing ;p
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:36 pm

illusion wrote:yup, you're right but we've never been a male before either so who knows what we're missing ;p

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like having something hanging between my legs. EW!!! :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Lalee » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:57 pm

Dixie wrote:I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like having something hanging between my legs. EW!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions