EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you think that the men and women have the equal rights?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: A woman's place is at home

Postby lindalyl » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:23 pm

A woman has the same rights that a man and, if she wats to work, she doesn't have to stay at home looking forward their children. [Sorry if I have make mistakes :oops: ]
lindalyl

Postby Hardi » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:57 pm

I would stay home, but I would not marry to Dixie. She's not good mother for my child :twisted:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:58 pm

Hardi wrote:I would stay home, but I would not marry to Dixie. She's not good mother for my child :twisted:

How dare you say that when it was you who deserted us! :twisted:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby PINA » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:48 am

I'm agree with dixie when make a difference from a very little baby and a child.

Of course if a woman and her guy decided to have a baby, she'll think that for 1 year the baby needs almost all her time and she must give it; but before this time she must be free to decided if want work (without to forget baby and family) or she want stay at home.

IMPORTANT IS THAT WOMAN CAN CHOOSE HER FUTURE!!!
PINA

Postby ilargia » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:37 pm

WOW! I´m a female but, at first, I´m a PERSON. Why have I to justificate myself for having a work?. I have been styding for years. My parents have spent money and efforts and I want to be present in our society. There have been a lot of women who have campaigned for women rights even offering their lifes.
Men! We need your minds but opened! If you want to have a life in common with other person all will be in common, children too. This isn´t a matter about who makes it better, it´s a matter of will.
ilargia
Silver Member

Postby Danyet » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:46 pm

ilargia wrote:WOW! I´m a female but, at first, I´m a PERSON. Why have I to justificate myself for having a work?. I have been styding for years. My parents have spent money and efforts and I want to be present in our society. There have been a lot of women who have campaigned for women rights even offering their lifes.
Men! We need your minds but opened! If you want to have a life in common with other person all will be in common, children too. This isn´t a matter about who makes it better, it´s a matter of will.

Go and bake a cake!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Dixie » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:14 pm

That's not nice, Dave. :evil:
Dixie

Postby Danyet » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:47 am

She thinks that life revolves around her. She thinks that she is more important than her own children. She is full of pride. Life is not about her.... it is about her kids. That is ALL that life is about.

Each of us is responsible for to see that the lives we bring into the world (our children) become good and decent humans worthy to walk the planet. That can not be done when both parents work outside of the home and 99% of the time the mother is more qualified than the father to stay home with the kids.

Feminism has done nothing for children. Feminist are the enemy of our kids.

All of us have a job to do in life......but if you or anyone thinks that this job concerns money, you are deluded!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Admiral » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:49 am

Oh well I don't think the child is everything in a woman's life. It's important, no doubt, also for the man. But the most important is to be successful in life, to live the life we dream of, isn't it?

Some men also stay at home, do housework, and the woman earns the money. And some parents work both and the child stays at home and wait for their work to end.

Feminism is not good if we exaggerate it, but a little bit is also good.
Admiral

Postby ilargia » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:35 am

Go back to the begginning!
Hi Danyet,
I am only giving my opinions. I consider that it´s always pleasant to know others in order to learn, even yours.
All the best
ilargia
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions