EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

stuck in a job that you hate

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby trangsang » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:18 am

FIVER wrote:I had a job I didn't like so I quit. I had no other job waiting for me so it was kinda frustrating not having money to pay for my bills but luckily I had enough in the bank to last me until I found another job I detested. :lol:

The same thing happened to me. It took me 9 months to find another job but I don't regret. Actually I'm glad I quit since things turn out to be much better with the new job.
trangsang

Postby vince90 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:05 pm

I really want to do the outdoor work, close to the nature and enjoy the sun like a landscaper... However it does not make much money so I have to stick with my old job. :cry: Yeah! I need money to pay my bills
vince90
Platinum Member

Re: stuck in a job that you hate

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

I think before applying we should think that whether I can work on this post for a long time happily or not. However if still we get stuck in a job where we get bored or that is a cause of exhaustion then we should better bring a change
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions