EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Virginity

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Anahita » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:08 pm

fortminor wrote:
Anahita wrote: its better if he isn’t virgin cause he knows how to treat me professionally!

maybe your right :lol:

*giggles* :lol:
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Seafarer » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:34 am

UHH..there are still some virgin men on the earth? Come on,they cannot be losers.That makes them more attractive :P
Indeed,i would like to have some experiences before getting married.However i am not sure whether some guys deserve it :twisted:
Seafarer
Gold Member

Postby Lalee » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:56 pm

Seafarer wrote:UHH..there are still some virgin men on the earth? Come on,they cannot be losers.That makes them more attractive :P
Indeed,i would like to have some experiences before getting married.However i am not sure whether some guys deserve it :twisted:

I think this thread is funny and I'm very surprised by some answers.
You know, I think you have to be really sure the first time you do it and with whom you do it. As you said, some guys don't deserve it. If you don't want to regret it. Don't rush yourself and wait until the right guy comes?
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby vince90 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:08 pm

Anahita wrote:I am virgin but more because it’s a respected tradition in our family but honestly I always liked to have some experiences about sex before getting married (in a safe way I mean). Its good you know how to deal with sex and its problems and know your desires from a new angle before you decide to have a long time relationship. And I don’t care if my man is virgin or not, in fact its better if he isn’t virgin cause he knows how to treat me professionally! :wink: :lol: All I want of my man is to stay faithful to me as long as we are together and I be his only woman in life and I will do the same for him. simple as this 8)

You’re absolutely right. People need to understand each other in both personality and sexuality before getting married. You want to have a relationship with your partner for long time , not just a few weeks or a few months then breaking up due to the problems come from between you and your partner. To me the most importance things for a couple are kindness, loving, respectful, forgiveness, accepted and helping each other to cope with the daily life.

Virgin is an old term and not importance to me. In between two women, I would marry a prostitute who understand and respect me rather than a virgin girl who just knows herself :wink: :wink:
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby zaman » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:20 pm

yes , but in my opinion keep virginity for the husband that awarding girl her dignity
and make her precious . and make her respect her body .
zaman
Gold Member

Postby vince90 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:06 pm

zaman wrote:yes , but in my opinion keep virginity for the husband that awarding girl her dignity

That is fine. For me I really don’t care about it. As long as she loves me than I am fine.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Seafarer » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:38 pm

Then..as the men don't marry as a virgin..so they are not precious? Only woman is precious when she keeps her virginity?
Seafarer
Gold Member

Postby vince90 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:01 pm

vince90 wrote:
zaman wrote:yes , but in my opinion keep virginity for the husband that awarding girl her dignity

That is fine. For me I really don’t care about it. As long as she loves me then I am fine.
vince90
Platinum Member

I agree with you.

Postby Shamooh » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:50 pm

fortminor wrote:for me its important ,too . I just wanna have sex with my husband and i'll remain virgin till marriage .

I'm strongly agree with you fortmimor that we should be virgin until we married. On top of that in my religion it is denies having a sex until you married. Also it bans us from having a sex after marriage with other person except our husbands. I emphasize on the religion instructions. More over, having sex with your husband only will protect you from many diseases such as the AIDS.

Thank you.
Shamooh

Postby Shamooh » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:51 pm

I'm strongly agree with you fortmimor that we should be virgin until we married. On top of that in my religion it is denies having a sex until you married. Also it bans us from having a sex after marriage with other person except our husbands. I emphasize on the religion instructions. More over, having sex with your husband only will protect you from many diseases such as the AIDS.

Thank you.
Shamooh

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions