EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Virginity

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby eman » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:00 am

i agree with my firend Shamooh
:wink:
eman
Gold Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:32 pm

I think it's a prove that you are a sensible human with law and order if you wait a little before doing it.
And however I think it's not worth giving one your precious body before you are sure about the love 100%.
Admiral

Postby Danyet » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:22 pm

This whole thread is a joke! All of you here act as though women are doing the men a favour if they have sex with them. What a disgusting thought!
It is no wonder that the whole world is so messed up when the most rudimentary and basic human intinct has been converted into a "favour" that a woman either "donates" OR buy things with.
This would never have happened if men acted like men instead of whining little girly-men who jump when at a woman's mere whim in the hopes that someday she will have sex with him!

Poor creatures, if only they could be like me!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby MissLT » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:00 pm

Shamooh wrote:I'm strongly agree with you fortmimor that we should be virgin until we married. On top of that in my religion it is denies having a sex until you married. Also it bans us from having a sex after marriage with other person except our husbands. I emphasize on the religion instructions. More over, having sex with your husband only will protect you from many diseases such as the AIDS.

Thank you.

I find it sad somehow.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Elba » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:01 pm

Virginity? What is that?
I know many girls that want to be virgin untill married, but they want to have a sex experience, then they decide to have sex in another ways. I mean oral sex, sodomi, etc. My question is:
ARE THEY REALY VIRGIN?

Why those girls want to be virgin untill married if their brain is as perverted as the evil.

Is better to have sex with the woman/men you like, with out any moral or religion chain, is better to know your future wife/housband. Imagine if you get married and after that you discover your wife/housband like to do sexual things you don´t like? Is better before than after.
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:59 pm

Elba wrote:Virginity? What is that?
I know many girls that want to be virgin untill married, but they want to have a sex experience, then they decide to have sex in another ways. I mean oral sex, sodomi, etc. My question is:
ARE THEY REALY VIRGIN?

Yeah Elba that's an interesting thought, no doubt that you are a little older than me.

I rather thought of a different reason: If one has sex very early he mostly is very curios, if he is curios he won't wear condom, if he does'nt wear condom the girl gets a child, if she has a child he and she will end education very early, they won't get education, they ruin their life.

edit:
Why those girls want to be virgin untill married if their brain is as perverted as the evil.
You know what makes my fiancee special to others? She doesn't have such a perverted brain.
Admiral

Postby Dixie » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:37 am

Elba wrote:Is better to have sex with the woman/men you like, with out any moral or religion chain, is better to know your future wife/housband. Imagine if you get married and after that you discover your wife/housband like to do sexual things you don´t like? Is better before than after.

Exactly!!! What if you marry someone before having sex with them and once married it turns out you're not compatible in bed? Or that you like different things or whatever. The thought of remaining a virgin until you marry sounds so primitive to me.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby shokin » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:53 am

Virginity is only one part of a process, the beginning. :lol:

So many people dream of virginity. Too many of them drink Virgin Cola. :shock:

Purity is an utopy, a death without life.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Admiral » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:46 pm

I was thinking, maybe that's an excuse for those who don't want to know the other before going to bed.

Why is waiting to have sex with your husband/wife an utopy?
Admiral

Postby Seafarer » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:50 pm

Waiting husband for having sex is not utophic for me The matter is,if my husband will be virgin too,THAT will make me happier Lol
Seafarer
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions