EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Virginity

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Rui » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:22 pm

im just wondering.. and those that dont want to get marriage, are not allowed to do sex :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Seafarer » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:14 pm

haha this is a very serious question. :lol:
Seafarer
Gold Member

Postby ahmedgamal » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:14 am

verginity is really important to believe in your life partner ,and it's important for women more and that because: that make your husband resbect you more in addition to self-resbect .........yes you must take experience by study or learning or from your parents.and if you don't care for your dignity How can I -as a man- care about it- Imean your dignity-???.............that's my opinion :)
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:23 am

ahmedgamal wrote:verginity is really important to believe in your life partner ,and it's important for women more and that because: that make your husband resbect you more in addition to self-resbect .........yes you must take experience by study or learning or from your parents.and if you don't care for your dignity How can I -as a man- care about it- Imean your dignity-???.............that's my opinion :)

Double standard!!!!! :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Anahita » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:42 am

ahmedgamal wrote:verginity is really important to believe in your life partner ,and it's important for women more and that because: that make your husband resbect you more in addition to self-resbect .........yes you must take experience by study or learning or from your parents.and if you don't care for your dignity How can I -as a man- care about it- Imean your dignity-???.............that's my opinion :)

Well, I understand your point and it can be true (about self respect part I mean), but as far as I know and according to my knowledge, today oriental men are using of women's virginity as a factor for controlling them. For making them obey the rules and for stabling their own positing in family as the father/god role. Virginity is not a social factor which offering people an special value, its just a personal choice (like in my own situation). And I think its kind of selfish from men to ask of women such a value while they themselves are free to act and live as the way they want, don’t you agree? :)
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Admiral » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:54 am

yeah I agree, although I'm not asked.

But however I would also feel bad if my girlfriend knew that I had had sex with others before. And I think she would also consider the point.
Admiral

Postby Dixie » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:23 am

Admiral wrote:But however I would also feel bad if my girlfriend knew that I had had sex with others before.

And you wouldn't tell her?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby ahmedgamal » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:18 pm

And I think its kind of selfish from men to ask of women such a value while they themselves are free to act and live as the way they want, don’t you agree?

OK I didn't say that you have to keep your virginty..
but If you have the right to lose it :lol: men have the right to choose the virgin one. and if your boy friend love you to that extent why he don't marry you firest.and if you say"I must knew how he is at sex befor I marry him" you won't marry him for love but for sex that's what called fail marriage.....
and if you won't give your husband this value you talk about, why will you marry him??DON'T say for love ..about"obey rules" I don't see a relation between the two things virginty doesn't force you to any thing :o
don't you agree?? :D
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

Postby ahmedgamal » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:25 pm

LennyeTran wrote:

Double standard!!!!! :roll:

what do you really mean? :?: :? are you agree or not? my english not very very well :D
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

Postby Anahita » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:30 pm

ahmedgamal wrote:OK I didn't say that you have to keep your virginty..
but If you have the right to lose it :lol: men have the right to choose the virgin one. and if your boy friend love you to that extent why he don't marry you firest.and if you say"I must knew how he is at sex befor I marry him" you won't marry him for love but for sex that's what called fail marriage.....
and if you won't give your husband this value you talk about, why will you marry him??DON'T say for love ..about"obey rules" I don't see a relation between the two things virginty doesn't force you to any thing :o
don't you agree?? :D

okie, lets take a look at what you have posted.

OK I didn't say that you have to keep your virginty..
but If you have the right to lose it :lol: men have the right to choose the virgin one.

Hmm, can I ask a question? why virginity of your woman should be so important for you? Virginity is some thing related to sex at the first place so could it be just a sign of claiming an ownership of her body? When you make love with her for the firs time you feel possessive and powerful, right? Since she belongs to you, this untouched body is some thing like your personal property that you branding it by doing sex with your name. huh, I see, then you want to keep your woman in your hand, okie, go a head and find a lame, naïve girl who does whatever you want but personally I wont let such a men with such a ideas come close to me, since I am not interested in becoming any one's sex slave.

and if your boy friend love you to that extent why he don't marry you firest

Because jumping into marriage before knowing each other is foolish and if it doesn't work, we both will regret it later …should I say more?

and if you say"I must knew how he is at sex befor I marry him" you won't marry him for love but for sex that's what called fail marriage.....

No, having a good sex relationship is part of a good marriage. If your woman can't satisfying you in bedroom you will ditch her after a while and will look for other woman who can make you HAPPY! In my opining sex is another language for communicating with opposite sex and all these taboo's about it is kind of childish to me. don’t forget we all have been born from same action so its better we respect sex and its foundations more than this, its part of the bases of every healthy live…

don't you agree??

Hmm, iam not sure what you are saying here but I ma trying my best to reply. I will marry to a man because I LOVE him, that’s all, what else should I want from him?
Anahita
Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions