EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Virginity

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby vince90 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:53 pm

ahmedgamal wrote:
Questions: How do you going to discover if you wife is really virgin or, like women at the biginning of XX century, are simulate they are virgins???????
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

and then Where will be the dignity you are searching??????????
:?: :?: :?: :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
you make me laugh you have a very nice style to show your point
anyway I think medicale examines can solve this problem and I said that I looking for a good manners girl not that kind of women you talk about...........and I wonder how can thus women use this blood didn't they feel disgust .what you say seems not logical...anyway that's a matter of trust

So you will have the doctor to check her out before you marry her? :shock:
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Anahita » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:02 pm

vince90 wrote:

yeah, i think its exactly what he meant. its how most of Muslim men are treating their bride. they take her to a doctor to check her for being virgin before marriage, like a farmer who takes a cattle to vet before buying it, then only after approving her virginity they are going to marry her. I have seen such a thing many times and i found it disgusting and humiliating :evil: . some times I am wondering is there a medical way for knowing is a man is really virgin or not and how men are going to respond if we ask the same treatment about virginity from them, just wondering... :roll:
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby ahmedgamal » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:23 pm

now I am very very sad :cry: all of you ignore my post about being friends.... :cry: .....I will reply your posts but after you reply my post about being friends...I will be very sad if you all ignore my post again...will you care about my feelings or not? that's my only question for now :roll:
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:36 pm

Anahita wrote:
yeah, i think its exactly what he meant. its how most of Muslim men are treating their bride. they take her to a doctor to check her for being virgin before marriage, like a farmer who takes a cattle to vet before buying it, then only after approving her virginity they are going to marry her. I have seen such a thing many times and i found it disgusting and humiliating :evil: . some times I am wondering is there a medical way for knowing is a man is really virgin or not and how men are going to respond if we ask the same treatment about virginity from them, just wondering... :roll:

Exactly! It's humiliating, and I don't think those men love their brides AT ALL. I can't understand why women allow their men to treat them like that. Have they no dignity?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Anahita » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:58 pm

Dixie wrote:
Anahita wrote:

Exactly! It's humiliating, and I don't think those men love their brides AT ALL. I can't understand why women allow their men to treat them like that. Have they no dignity?

You are totally right Dixie, those men who are looking like a piece of meat at their women have no real love for them. And if they care about their wives some times Its some thing like how you care about your car and other posses. they don’t put themselves in trouble for knowing and understanding their women personality or feelings cause they don’t treat them as an equal humans. women are good as long as they can be a good cook and can satisfy your sexual needs in bedroom! This is slavery for god sake not marriage!! :evil:

And most of the girls who are from traditional families have been manipulated mentally by their parents to never stand against the traditions and always be what this guy is calling A GOOD MANNER GIRL, which means in other words BE A STUPID SEX SLAVE AND NEVER ASK FOR EQUALE RIGHTS CAUSE AS LONG AS I AM HERE AS A MAN YOU ARE NOGHTING ! :evil:

If a girl who lives in such a family, tries to stand against such a rules she is risking on losing almost every thing that is important to her. Her family will stop supporting her and the society will punish her as a bad person. Some times the conclusions are so terrible that many girls decide to remain alive at least…its really horrible and sad…fortunately in my country many girls in the big cities are standing against such a rules and claiming their real right by working and educating themselves better than men but the heavy shadow of these old barbaric rules are still floating over our heads… *sighs and nods*
Last edited by Anahita on Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby vince90 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:00 pm

ahmedgamal wrote:now I am very very sad :cry: all of you ignore my post about being friends.... :cry: .....I will reply your posts but after you reply my post about being friends...I will be very sad if you all ignore my post again...will you care about my feelings or not? that's my only question for now :roll:

We don’t ignore your post, we just have different opinions about virginity from your. Being friend doesn’t mean that we have to agree with you all the time. People should have different ideas and opinions. Although you don’t like it; but should accept them as respecting others opinions. That is how friendship is. Hope you feel better pal.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby ahmedgamal » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:15 pm

We don’t ignore your post, we just have different option about virginity from your. Being friend doesn’t mean that we have to agree with you all the time. People should have different ideas and opinions. Although you don’t like it; but should accept them as respecting others opinions. That is how friendship is. Hope you feel better pal
I feel better now..thanks for care and for answer...I respect all your opinions I wasn't sad that the others don't agree with me I know that's a matter of opinions and I like all your opinions and I enjoying my time here by get your opinions...thanks again :D
Last edited by ahmedgamal on Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

Postby ahmedgamal » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:25 pm

you didn't get what I mean with"matter of trust"I just show the soluation of that problem but as for me I won't do that if I really trust my bride and I won't marry a woman I don't trust sooo I won't do that....see you :D
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

Postby ahmedgamal » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:50 pm

like a farmer who takes a cattle to vet before buying it
respond if we ask the same treatment about virginity from them, just wondering
... :roll:[/quote]it seems that a man have affect you badly bad. I said that before,stop think of a man as a monster who only want to capeture you inside a cage called marriage
you even don't care about what I mean.......I will go to the medical examins If my bride want I don't know there's a way to find out that. you must ask a doctor not me and I want ask you about your age and your religion. the important question did you visit Egypt before?. just out of curiosity
Last edited by ahmedgamal on Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

Postby ahmedgamal » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:59 pm

that doesn't humiliating but it's awful,terrible,bad,unpleasant and evil butif it really happen :wink:
ahmedgamal
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions