EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.


Ways To Make a Girl SmiLe

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Oriani » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:44 pm

Dixie wrote:
Oriani wrote:Dixie, this is for you


Aren't you sweet!!!!!!! Come here!!!! Image


Oh!!! :oops: :oops: I'm blushed :oops:

By the way, the look like a Bride's roses bouquet! :wink:
User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Postby fadi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:27 pm

Romantic wrote:Fadi... pal, i wonder why u posted it? i'm afraid you're not in love :?: :!:


well buddy.,.im not in love now.,.but.,>>>>>i should know how to treat a girl as they r the nicest thing in the wholeeeee WORLD :D
fadi
 

Postby Dixie » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:48 pm

fadi wrote:
well buddy.,.im not in love now.,.but.,>>>>>i should know how to treat a girl as they r the nicest thing in the wholeeeee WORLD :D


Yeah... all of us could see how you treat girls...
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:56 pm

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
(((Edu))) wrote:Give flowers to her. If she no smile, give money :lol:

You can surely make my smile with money. I hate receiving flowers. :roll:
Hey Len, this is a present to you, from Hardi. I like when u smile.

Where's my money? :? Oh yeah, I have a bright idea: I'd sell your flowers to earn some money. :twisted:
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby Romantic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:02 pm

fadi wrote:
Romantic wrote:Fadi... pal, i wonder why u posted it? i'm afraid you're not in love :?: :!:


well buddy.,.im not in love now.,.but.,>>>>>i should know how to treat a girl as they r the nicest thing in the wholeeeee WORLD :D


i can't wait to see you in love Fadi :wink:

by the way, what a nice treatment u have with girls 8)
User avatar
Romantic
Gold Member
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:34 am
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Postby fadi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:42 pm

Dixie wrote:
fadi wrote:
well buddy.,.im not in love now.,.but.,>>>>>i should know how to treat a girl as they r the nicest thing in the wholeeeee WORLD :D


Yeah... all of us could see how you treat girls...


well Dixie.,.,do u consider yourself a girl???? i think u r a married woman :lol: :lol:
fadi
 

Postby fadi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:44 pm

Romantic wrote:
fadi wrote:
Romantic wrote:Fadi... pal, i wonder why u posted it? i'm afraid you're not in love :?: :!:


well buddy.,.im not in love now.,.but.,>>>>>i should know how to treat a girl as they r the nicest thing in the wholeeeee WORLD :D


i can't wait to see you in love Fadi :wink:

by the way, what a nice treatment u have with girls 8)


thx Romantic .,.u r really a nice brother :D
fadi
 

Postby Dixie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:43 am

fadi wrote:
well Dixie.,.,do u consider yourself a girl???? i think u r a married woman :lol: :lol:


:roll: Married women are not girls then?
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby Vega » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:08 pm

If a girl don't like a flowers, then she's not a girl, :) she is kinda a guy...
User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
 
Posts: 2512
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner

Postby Dixie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:37 pm

Xkalibur wrote:If a girl don't like a flowers, then she's not a girl, :) she is kinda a guy...


Xkalibur, I never expected such a comment from you! What does that mean, then? That if a guy doesn't like football, he's not a guy?
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests