EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Cosmetic Surgery!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:41 am

Dixie wrote:I would like to change my nose, too, you know.

If I don't bother to fix my eyes, there's no way in hell you need to do your nose at all. 8)
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby fadi » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:51 am

Romantic wrote:Hmm, i don't agree with you at all, u know such a pretty girl like you shouldn't think about this kind of surgery :wink:

i agree with Romantic.,.but if Oriana has a health problem i advice her to make Cosmetic Surgery :D
fadi

Postby Dixie » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:08 am

LennyeTran wrote:If I don't bother to fix my eyes, there's no way in hell you need to do your nose at all. 8)

OK missy :lol: I won't do it, I dread surgery...
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby frengo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:00 pm

To Oriana: I'm repeating here what I told you on MSN... forget it! You have no reasons to change your nose shape, since it is really pretty as is.
What you didn't tell me is that you could need a correction due to medical reasons. This is a different matter but, on the other hand, correcting your breathing capabilities has nothing to do with cosmetic surgery (in fact, it wouldn't change the appereance of your nose...).

To Dixie: what the hell are you saying? Cosmetic surgery for your nose? If the pisctures I have seen are not retouched, you don't need any corrections. So tell me: have you retouched your pictures ora are simply off your head?

Kisses
frengo
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:09 pm

frengo wrote:
To Dixie: what the hell are you saying? Cosmetic surgery for your nose? If the pisctures I have seen are not retouched, you don't need any corrections. So tell me: have you retouched your pictures ora are simply off your head?

Kisses

My pictures are real, I just happen to hate my nose! :roll:
Dixie

Postby MissLT » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:54 pm

Dixie wrote:
frengo wrote:

Kisses

My pictures are real, I just happen to hate my nose! :roll:

:? What's wrong with it, too big, too straight, too crooked, too small, you can't breathe? Don't mind your nose. I think it's fine. You should fix your eyes instead. They're too big. This year is the year of small eyes style like mine. Fix them so mine won't look that small. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:18 pm

So that's why I liked Lennyetas eyes so much and was feel like run away when saw Dixie in webcam! Thank you Len for enlightening me!
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:33 pm

Hardi wrote:So that's why I liked Lennyetas eyes so much and was feel like run away when saw Dixie in webcam! Thank you Len for enlightening me!

You need to fix yours, too. They're bigger than mine.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Oriani » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:37 pm

Frengo and Lac, thanks for your wise words! :oops:
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Hardi » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:04 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:So that's why I liked Lennyetas eyes so much and was feel like run away when saw Dixie in webcam! Thank you Len for enlightening me!

You need to fix yours, too. They're bigger than mine.
Really!!! Why then all eye doctors here hate me?

Since I'm diabetic, I need to check my eyes regularly. But because my eyes are too small and I'm not able to hold them also opened, is hard to check them. Last doctor wanted also to measure eye pressure, he couldn't do it.. so he sent me to nurses cabinet that they check it instead. I had wait there half day until one old grumpy nurse had sorry of me and come to measure it.. but of course I heard a lot of words from her. like being like a Chinese and that I don't need to make ugly grimaces with my mouth to hold eyes widely opened.. and so on. I don't get why they don't use some stupid tools to force them to stay opened... like they using for surgery.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions