EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Cosmetic Surgery!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Dixie » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:16 pm

So we all have to get our eyes fixed? :lol: :lol: Lennye are you crazy, I like my eyes :roll: Well, I mean, I don't hate them...
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Hardi » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:22 pm

Dixie wrote:So we all have to get our eyes fixed? :lol: :lol: Lennye are you crazy, I like my eyes :roll: Well, I mean, I don't hate them...
But I do hate!! That's the first reason why I don't want marry to you, second are ears and then toes and then all other things last are shoes. Best u can do, is replace everything with Lennyeta's parts. Then Maybe it could happen that I want marry to you. :lol: :twisted:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:29 pm

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
Hardi wrote:So that's why I liked Lennyetas eyes so much and was feel like run away when saw Dixie in webcam! Thank you Len for enlightening me!

You need to fix yours, too. They're bigger than mine.
Really!!! Why then all eye doctors here hate me?

Since I'm diabetic, I need to check my eyes regularly. But because my eyes are too small and I'm not able to hold them also opened, is hard to check them. Last doctor wanted also to measure eye pressure, he couldn't do it.. so he sent me to nurses cabinet that they check it instead. I had wait there half day until one old grumpy nurse had sorry of me and come to measure it.. but of course I heard a lot of words from her. like being like a Chinese and that I don't need to make ugly grimaces with my mouth to hold eyes widely opened.. and so on. I don't get why they don't use some stupid tools to force them to stay opened... like they using for surgery.

You shoulda relaxed then. You were being too tense. That's why it was hard to measure your eyes. I think you were afraid of the measurement tools, right? Besides, your optometrist was supposed to give you a lollipop first, stupid him. :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:33 pm

Dixie wrote:So we all have to get our eyes fixed? :lol: :lol: Lennye are you crazy, I like my eyes :roll: Well, I mean, I don't hate them...

Ok, if you don't fix your eyes, then you can't fix your nose. Your eyes are now cuter than your nose, so if you fixed your nose, it would be cuter than your eyes. A nose cannot be cuter than those eyes since eyes are the windows of the soul. You're thinking of replacing your windows? How are people gonna see through you and see your sweet soul, with your nose? :twisted:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:26 am

Hardi wrote: Best u can do, is replace everything with Lennyeta's parts. Then Maybe it could happen that I want marry to you. :lol: :twisted:

Ewwwwwwww now suddenly Mary Shelley came to my mind! :lol:
Dixie

Postby Dixie » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:27 am

LennyeTran wrote:Ok, if you don't fix your eyes, then you can't fix your nose. Your eyes are now cuter than your nose, so if you fixed your nose, it would be cuter than your eyes. A nose cannot be cuter than those eyes since eyes are the windows of the soul. You're thinking of replacing your windows? How are people gonna see through you and see your sweet soul, with your nose? :twisted:

LOL :lol: You're totally right :!: Nothing is going to be fixed, everything's staying as it is! :lol:
Dixie

Postby Oriani » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:30 pm

Actually, I'll fix my eyes, but I have to wait until the Doctors come back to the country!
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Elba » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:24 pm

Dear Oriani, your surgery is for healthy reazons, not for vanity. I suppossed. But let me tell you that you have a beautifull eyes. you are really a beautiful girl.
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Oriani » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:23 pm

Elba wrote:Dear Oriani, your surgery is for healthy reazons, not for vanity. I suppossed. But let me tell you that you have a beautifull eyes. you are really a beautiful girl.

:( I don't think so, :( honestly I have to corrrect my left eye. Probably in March! :? and thanks for your sweetness :oops:
Oriani

Re: cosmetic suregery

Postby nhuly » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:23 am

Lac wrote:Hi,
I dont have any learnings at all about this so what i say here is just my really personal thought.
Cosmetic surgery is the way of making you more beautiful and handsome. That's also the way of fixing something that you consider as physical weakness on your body. I think you could do whatever you want for a far more pleasant appearances. But i dont think it's good for health because the cosmetic suregery could bring lots of side-effects that you may unaware of.
Surely you still gets the beauty by your own charming, graceful appearance rather than an oval face and the dove-eyed. The most important thing in winninng heart from others is perhaps the sweetness or softness coming out from women themselves.
Fixing eyes, noses etc.. is ok provided that it causes no harms. It's quite good to take care of one's body in the proper way, yet it would be best if the spiritual (mental)beauty was noticed first.
Cosmic surgery is also the way of attracting more other sexes,establishing a two-way relationship for further deep understanding. Any way, a lady with a little cosmetic products is enough "strength" to magnetize me ! :oops:

I agree with lac that Cosmetic Surgery can make you more beautiful and attractive. However, the real beauty is the way to bring you to your lover's heart and you can avoid some troubles about health and appearance. Micheal Jackson did Cosmetic Surgery and met a lot of troubles about his skin, his money. Why do you spend a lot of money to change your original face, shape...? If you love a nice person,you can choose a nice person for your life. A Nice person, according to me is a funny, interesting, good looking ( it's up to you), good hearted one.
nhuly
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions