EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Cosmetic Surgery!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Cosmetic Surgery!

Postby caroline » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:09 pm

HI,
Some times people are born with crooked noses or serious deformatives that make them very self-consciencous. People stare at them and maybe make fun of them or say mean and hurtful things. . Sometimes a little correction can help a person feel better about themselves. When a person feels good about how they appear it affects every part of their life.

But, there are people, women in particular, actresses even more particularly that will go to extremes. By the time all the surgeries are done-they don't look like themselves anymore. Sometimes they do so much that it can look freakish!!! I've seen male actors seriously change their appearance to the point where it looks like a mask.

There are no guarantees cosmetic surgery will turn out as expected. There is always the chance of it going wrong, infections, and of course bad surgeons.

Find the best surgeon you can. Don't be cheap when it comes to your health and appearance.
caroline

Postby Oriani » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 am

I've seen a lot of desasters that I don't even think about of "that" surgery anymore! As you grow up you think better but nowadays plastic surgery has become an epidemy... not only Actors or Actresses but now ordinary people can do it for fun... do you know what it is worse? Having a cosmetic surgery just to get somebody's love. I've seen that among my friends..Oh!! That's a waste of time, money and health!

Yes, I agree! Some people need corrections! Being made fun of is not nice at all, mostly children...I just cannot even imagine it...
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby dentist » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:47 am

some patient getting to do like this operation to be more attractive or to correct some defects in their faces so,they think it 'll change them life to be well ,as to my opinion I think if you need to make a cosmetic surgery you have to know all of the risks ,so every one thinking about the form just how he seems ,how him looks ...that depend on every one and how he is thinking...so,as to me I like my looks and I see my form is the prettiest at all coz,there isn't any one having like my face,my eyes....etc so I'm thinking of changing my bad behavior more than thinking of changing my face ...our behavior needs us more than our face ,,,,thank you ...
dentist

Postby Oriani » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:21 am

dentist wrote:some patient getting to do like this operation to be more attractive or to correct some defects in their faces so,they think it 'll change them life to be well ,as to my opinion I think if you need to make a cosmetic surgery you have to know all of the risks ,so every one thinking about the form just how he seems ,how him looks ...that depend on every one and how he is thinking...so,as to me I like my looks and I see my form is the prettiest at all coz,there isn't any one having like my face,my eyes....etc so I'm thinking of changing my bad behavior more than thinking of changing my face ...our behavior needs us more than our face ,,,,thank you ...

I know what u mean!
Oriani

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am

If it is for beauty reasons then my advice is that you shouldnt go for it, and if it is for medical or health reasons then fine cause this is due to compulsion.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions