EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Love

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby mamuta » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:04 am

Hardi wrote:How dare you write my name with that little "h" it's Hardi with H. I'm not narcissistic, how could something so perfect like I be narcissistic? But yeah, I'm just too cute and handsome and beautiful to love these ugly women.

oh, HHHHHardi, it seems you enrolled on the same club as DEFENDER OF GALAXY :D :D :D
mamuta
Gold Member

Postby foxnroll » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:33 am

Hey, fellows. Don't forget about such thing as unrequited love. I think the sense of flying is hardly near this... :cry:
foxnroll

Postby foxnroll » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:38 am

2 mamuta
mamuta wrote:
Hardi wrote:How dare you write my name with that little "h" it's Hardi with H. I'm not narcissistic, how could something so perfect like I be narcissistic? But yeah, I'm just too cute and handsome and beautiful to love these ugly women.

oh, HHHHHardi, it seems you enrolled on the same club as DEFENDER OF GALAXY :D :D :D

Maybe Hardi has inferiority complex? he so fervently tries to assert himself! :P
foxnroll

Postby ahmedxzxz » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:00 pm

Love is not just a word.
It is full of all kinds of good things.
ahmedxzxz
Silver Member

Postby mamuta » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:09 am

ahmedxzxz wrote:Love is not just a word.

Well said ! :D
mamuta
Gold Member

Postby Hardi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:26 am

Yes it's not just a word, but a world to avoid.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby nayi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:34 pm

Xkalibur wrote:
melek wrote:mmmmm....what to say even I don t know...goodluck!

One thing that I've find out is that to never show what you feel to a girl, otherwise she'll begin playing with you. Better never say her 'I love you'...it's a big mistake doing that!

i don't think so, i think maybe you need take the risk,something like a practice a them in the future GOD can have a surprise to you...
nayi

Postby nayi » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:43 pm

OoBigGiEoO wrote:Love can happen with every one. and There are many kind of love,mabe between mom to us or friend to friend.But i think,no one love us more than our mom!!! it's pure love and you won't be disappointed if you give a love to you parents. whaen you're falling in love with someone,sometime you sad, cry ,happy but if you love your family,they will never make us feel down. i Think we should love ourself before we love other!!!

p.s. Sorry this is my first time that i reply, if my writting is not good, i am very sorry

i am agree with you in the part that you say that love have so many transfonds, and all depend of the person that you want love.But i am desagree in the part that you said me that we only can love our familys, it's a lie, because we demostrate love in simple things like when we help someone, and we need love the other persons than your family :wink:
nayi

Postby (((Edu))) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:34 pm

Love... is felling that we fell towards someone important in our lifes like parentes, wife/husband, children...
(((Edu)))
Gold Member

Re: Love

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 am

It exists, however the opinions regarding LOVE among people differs
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions