EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

If you are brave ... answer my questions

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby MissLT » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:09 pm

Hardi wrote:Lennye, I Love you! Lets marry and make a child.

PS. Lennye, when was that other time when u fall in love to me? I thought it have been happen only once.

:lol: You wish! There are only two men I want more than anything in this world (Well, don't count my family, of course), and believe me, neither one of them sounds like you. But you're getting there. You'd get a chance if they both died. :twisted: :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:37 pm

You re not brave! U even did not tell me, whose those men are.. they exist only in your mind, isn't? I can be little bit worse, if u afraid I'm too good for you. But okay, I have then to ask someone else.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:58 pm

Hardi wrote:Lennye, I Love you! Lets marry and make a child.

Or at least try... :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Hardi » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:35 pm

Once when I was cutting grass there, a kid was game there with dad. I think they both were mentally challenged.. The kid was run around to tractor and made some noises and.. he was some tractors fan.. later trow grass to me and so.. I did not know what to do, since when his dad didn't ban him to do such things and run there so near.. it's dangerous u know.. When I stopped to pick some rock up from grass, he was climb already to tractor and did not let go from steering wheel. His dad had to use full force to get him away.. And since they were Russian speaking, I couldn't even tell them.. Later I did hear that, also that boys mother is mentally challenged.. Now, Hardi's and Lennyeta's child.. I think if that would happen I will send her/him to Dixieta's school to Dixieta's class. :lol:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:44 pm

Hardi wrote:O Now, Hardi's and Lennyeta's child.. I think if that would happen I will send her/him to Dixieta's school to Dixieta's class. :lol:

Cool :lol: I will teach him the education his dad will not have taught him :twisted:
Dixie

Postby Hardi » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:54 pm

why him? I will definitely have daughter! And actually, I think it would be crime against child to make someone like you to teach him/her.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Anahita » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:40 am

1 – I don’t remember, when I was a little girl I was always in love! :P :lol: Now I got wiser and older but still don’t remember the exact number! :lol:

2- hmm, ofcourse there were a few people that I hated here but it’s a history now, they are gone and I like my friends, end of story!

3 – ahhh, maybe two or three times when I was in elementary school, I don’t remember very well, ancient history again!

4- going to bed

5- yeah, that bitch was a maniac. she used to hit me because I was taller than rest of the girls in class and I liked to sit at the first row because my eye sight was weak and I couldn’t see the blackboard very well. She was thinking I am ignoring her orders about sitting at the last row and then she hit my face by her wooden ruler. she kept beating me during classes until I said it to my mom and she took me to a doctor for my eyes. When I got a eye glasses at last the year had almost finished and I went to the higher class.

6- hmm, I replied to your topic and it means those could catch my attention. That’s enough I think.
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:18 am

Hardi wrote:why him? I will definitely have daughter! And actually, I think it would be crime against child to make someone like you to teach him/her.

Then why do you hate your daughter? :evil:
Dixie

Postby Hardi » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:09 am

I don't. I believe to her. She's will be fine even with teacher like you, with my full support.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:37 pm

Hardi wrote:why him? I will definitely have daughter! And actually, I think it would be crime against child to make someone like you to teach him/her.

Ok, at least we have one thing in common, we both want a girl. However, I want my baby to rule the world. Do you have that wish also? If yes, we'd be a couple in Sims. (sorry, I've been playing this game too much) :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions