EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Would you like to marry ?

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Would you like to marry ?

Postby komar » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:59 am

Tora wrote:
BenM wrote:sure why not :) but where is she :cry: :!: >> kidin'
I feel like I gotta get married after I secure job, have enough money , And find the girl of my dreams. I don't know but I feel it's gonna be a while after I graduate and before I get married. Not an easy business in here

I'm wondering, why do you guys always have to work out a fortune before you lead a girl to the altar. I've always thought that working hard both of the spouses, earning money for hiring a flat, than buying a detached house - all these make you closer, I mean gaining your wealth together, getting experienced. at the end of life you will say that you walked it all through hand in hand, through thick and thin :wink:

this is just exactly what I'm talking about :) the same feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAUGH, AND THE WORLD LAUGHS WITH YOU; WEEP, AND YOU WEEP ALONE
komar

Postby sure » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:59 am

Yes.
Hold on!
sure
Silver Member

Postby Snowy* » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:25 am

Right now I am not even think about marriage..

I think it will be a big mistake if I married now …

First, I would like to achieve all my dreams …. Graduate, find good job,travel around the world, maybe I want to be famous and lastly living in peace without any responsibility,,,

After that I might think about marriage!!
Snowy*
Silver Member

Postby illusion » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:38 pm

Snowy* wrote:Right now I am not even think about marriage..

I think it will be a big mistake if I married now …

First, I would like to achieve all my dreams …. Graduate, find good job,travel around the world, maybe I want to be famous and lastly living in peace without any responsibility,,,

After that I might think about marriage!!

I so know what you mean. For me marriage is such an advanced state of life that in order to achieve it, you should provide yourself with such stuff like job, house, career and so on. It's important to be know that marriage means a new family, new home and also raising children. I guess without having a successful career it would be hard to buy a home and make a living especially with kids. Now my two friends are getting married. Both are 23(they're studying) and they're sure they're doing the right thing. I'm not saying they're not but if it was me, I just couldn't get married if I knew that I had no job to get money to buy a home with my future husband. I think settling down is good if we have means to do it. Marriages shouldn't be happening in a rush. I think that I still have to achieve some things before I get married, at least that' how I picture it.
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:44 pm

illusion wrote:
I so know what you mean. For me marriage is such an advanced state of life that in order to achieve it, you should provide yourself with such stuff like job, house, career and so on. It's important to be know that marriage means a new family, new home and also raising children. I guess without having a successful career it would be hard to buy a home and make a living especially with kids. Now my two friends are getting married. Both are 23(they're studying) and they're sure they're doing the right thing. I'm not saying they're not but if it was me, I just couldn't get married if I knew that I had no job to get money to buy a home with my future husband. I think settling down is good if we have means to do it. Marriages shouldn't be happening in a rush. I think that I still have to achieve some things before I get married, at least that' how I picture it.

Exactly! I think so too. That's why I waited for so long (at last it seems long to me) after getting my degree. I'm not getting married yet, though, just moving in together (for now). We both wanted to have a stable job before doing anything. We realize living on our own is no piece of cake, especially when it comes to economy.

I, too, have friends who are already married and even with children. I don't see the rush, honestly. We are young, and there are some things I want to achieve in life before I get married.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Lovelymaiden » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:12 am

I do not think marry is a happy life. I really do not want. What I desire is a comfortable and free life.
After getting married, you will have a lot things to take care, and you will depend on your mate and children.What happen if you realize that your mate is not like you believe, you love, you expect...The would be many thing that make you feel tired, angry and sad.You may become cruel to them(include your mate and th kids). Just one more reason,I think there is extremely rare perfect person but what I want is a perfect one.
Lovelymaiden

Postby Vega » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:10 am

I don't want marry...I completely indifferent for relationships.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby nancywu » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:29 pm

i am in contrdiction about marriage, want marriange but afriend of the responsibilities followed.
nancywu
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:59 pm

Dixie wrote:
I, too, have friends who are already married and even with children. I don't see the rush, honestly. We are young, and there are some things I want to achieve in life before I get married.

Do them fast before you reach your 30's.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:25 am

LennyeTran wrote:Do them fast before you reach your 30's.

Why? Will I be too old? :D

Anyway I think 32-33 is a good age to have a child. We'll see, though :mrgreen:
Dixie

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions