EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

A married with Arabic women

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: A married with Arabic women

Postby Annaa » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 am

angeleyez wrote:what is about wearing in that way?? hm.. its up to one self about what to wear... and maybe they like to wear scarf .. and they do it.. u dont like to wear scarf? u dont do it.. simple!!

In my country we are muslims but almost nobody wear veil,cuz we don`t like them :mrgreen: .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweets » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:12 pm

hi
well in my place we wear scarf and some of them wear veil and some do not wear any scarf it's a matter of beleive not any more
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby angeleyez » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 pm

Annaa wrote:
angeleyez wrote:what is about wearing in that way?? hm.. its up to one self about what to wear... and maybe they like to wear scarf .. and they do it.. u dont like to wear scarf? u dont do it.. simple!!

In my country we are muslims but almost nobody wear veil,cuz we don`t like them :mrgreen: .

here in Dk, I know some albanians/kosovo women who wear scarfs and veils.. so its not all albanian/kosovo people dont likes scarf or veils.. Right? like i said before its up to oneself... :-D
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Annaa » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 pm

angeleyez wrote:
Annaa wrote:

here in Dk, I know some albanians/kosovo women who wear scarfs and veils.. so its not all albanian/kosovo people dont likes scarf or veils.. Right? like i said before its up to oneself... :-D

In Kosova..I can say that only hmm maybe 5 % of women wear it.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby kimo » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 pm

A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.
it is! Simply open the Bible to the First Epistle to the Corinthians, chapter 11. Read verses 3-10.

And you can take a look at the nuns…….so even the Bible and the Torah (Jewish book) ask their people to wear scarf...

I have met many friends from many religions …….lots of them take just what they want from their religions and this not the right way ….

wishes
B 4 ME
kimo
Gold Member

Postby angeleyez » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 am

kimo wrote:A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.
it is! Simply open the Bible to the First Epistle to the Corinthians, chapter 11. Read verses 3-10.

And you can take a look at the nuns…….so even the Bible and the Torah (Jewish book) ask their people to wear scarf...

I have met many friends from many religions …….lots of them take just what they want from their religions and this not the right way ….

wishes

yeah.. you're right.. but i didnt wrote that before here, because i were not sure about it.
Please... Correct me if I have a spelling mistake !
angeleyez
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:37 am

kimo wrote:A common misconception is that Muslim women are the only ones who cover their hair. It may be true that Islam is the only religion in which most women follow its directives to cover the hair, but it is not the only religion to have such directives.

wishes

:~: Funny how you said NUNS!
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby silance » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:09 am

not all arab men alike neither al western men ....

and if you haven't met arab do not give GENRAL judgment...

i think we should respect others if we want them to respect us ,,,,
silance

Postby Egyptian » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 am

I am Arabian man so I will married with Egyptian woman

I do not imagine myself married with European or Latin women

The Arabian women is more beautiful :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Egyptian
Silver Member

Postby MooNboy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Of course I may marry. Because they are very beautiful. A different type of beauty they have. I saw them when I was wandering in Istanbul and I said: "Everything I know about Arabics are all rubbish. Let's create new ideas!"
MooNboy
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions