EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Job for English's leaner.

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: Job for English's leaner.

Postby Melek » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:12 pm

sweets wrote:well melek
iam also student of english and it's my major but when when i get a job english is only a gate to find a job except if i continue my master in english litrature. may be iam going to be be a lecturer who knows :roll:

good evening ever body

well,Sweets.I dont know about your country ,but in my country the teacher's salary is very low & they are always complaining.Thats why the brilliant graduaters never stay at University & teach.They prefer the another jobs with much more salary.Thats why some Universuties are mushroomed with unexperienced teachers.& the experienced ones work as a home tutors as an extra work.As for me I dont plan to teach neither at University nor at school.
Melek
Gold Member

Postby bRCu » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:45 pm

hi!
i'm in tourism.and english is very important in this job.i'm gonna prep school.at the begining,i thought that it's very difficult,but now i think it's a requirement..only not english of course! more!french and spanish..
i'm interested in them at these time because i must!

can english be a job? why not? as s result,is it a language everyone must know??
bRCu

Postby mybikiny » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:03 am

I've agreed with your opinion, melek. In my country too, My good teacher who taught me English told me that they never want to be a teacher anymore beacause of low salary. All my teacher are working in foreign company now. I supposed to be a teacher before but not now. I quite want to be an employee than an English's teacher. :(
mybikiny
Silver Member

Postby Bambang » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:28 pm

mybikiny wrote:I've agreed with your opinion, melek. In my country too, My good teacher who taught me English told me that they never want to be a teacher anymore beacause of low salary. All my teacher are working in foreign company now. I supposed to be a teacher before but not now. I quite want to be an employee than an English's teacher. :(

Who will be an English teacher then?
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:17 pm

mybikiny wrote:I've agreed with your opinion, melek. In my country too, My good teacher who taught me English told me that they never want to be a teacher anymore beacause of low salary. All my teacher are working in foreign company now. I supposed to be a teacher before but not now. I quite want to be an employee than an English's teacher. :(

Where are you from?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby mybikiny » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:08 am

Vietnam, and you, Dixie. :?:
mybikiny
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:47 am

mybikiny wrote:Vietnam, and you, Dixie. :?:

Catalonia. I was just asking, because, like I said above, teachers have a pretty good salary here, although the job isn't easy.
Dixie

Postby Bambang » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Dixie wrote:
mybikiny wrote:Vietnam, and you, Dixie. :?:

Catalonia. I was just asking, because, like I said above, teachers have a pretty good salary here, although the job isn't easy.

You are lucky, Dix.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Bambang wrote:You are lucky, Dix.

I am lucky now that I've finally found a good job, not part-time jobs in language schools like I had until last year. Let's say I am in a good professional moment right now.

Yes, it's true that teachers have good salaries here, but like I said the job is not easy. Teenagers are TERRIBLE! Especially in public schools -I work in a private school-. They don't know what education or good manners mean, don't have neither show any interesting in the class, talk, listen to music or play games while the teacher is trying to explain a lesson, etc.
Dixie

Postby Bambang » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:31 pm

Dixie wrote:
Bambang wrote:You are lucky, Dix.

I am lucky now that I've finally found a good job, not part-time jobs in language schools like I had until last year. Let's say I am in a good professional moment right now.

Yes, it's true that teachers have good salaries here, but like I said the job is not easy. Teenagers are TERRIBLE! Especially in public schools -I work in a private school-. They don't know what education or good manners mean, don't have neither show any interesting in the class, talk, listen to music or play games while the teacher is trying to explain a lesson, etc.

You deserve the high payment. Congrats. :D
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions