EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What annoys you??? Let us know your complaints here!!!

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: What annoys you??? Let us know your complaints here!!!

Postby denvinbo » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:54 am

Annaa wrote:
denvinbo wrote:I'm playing video games and electricity stopped.............. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Happen that and in your country too :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ?????????????????????????????????????

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Annaa » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:18 am

denvinbo wrote:
Annaa wrote:
denvinbo wrote:I'm playing video games and electricity stopped.............. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Happen that and in your country too :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ?????????????????????????????????????

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wooow,I always thought that that thing happens only in my country :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby tron » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:05 pm

It annoys and disgusts me to see other people burying their paws in their nostrils trying to score boogers. I've noticed quite a few of them whilst they are at the wheel of stopped cars, like staying inside a car should give them privacy. It's not that common to see some of this foul subspecies of humans walking along the street while exploring their nasal miracles, luckily.

If they like so much the texture of the substance, they should buy a can of Slime and keep their fingers in, is much more hygienic
tron
Silver Member

Postby sweets » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:29 pm

well

iam annoy iam angery right now cuz. since i finished my exams till now and i am trying to take my degrees and no one help me about this so my plans are dely till when i do not know beside i feel board and i have nothing to do

cheeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby denvinbo » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:59 am

Geez......Life is so hard............. :-(
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:41 pm

haendelcr wrote:What annoys you??? Let us know your complaints about anything here!!!

I wish members will go for a positive thread than this one... plz. don't you think it's more annoying if you think of it often...
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Tora » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:52 am

Look at it from the other hand, Krisi - some may feel hurt if the annoyed person points out other disadvanatges out loud, even in a delicate way, here we speak about it in general, without personal intention, the topic is what - not who - annoys you... {-:
Well, today I'm annoyed by too high volume in cinematheatres. Today I went to the theater placed in a mall and I was annoyed by the amount of advertising before the film - about half an hour - and the volume. Probably it's for pop-corn eaters which are disturbed by their own crunching and can't hear the sound clearly. I hate pop-corn and it's smell, actually it makes me sick :~:
Last edited by Tora on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Krisi » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Tora wrote:Look at it from the other hand, Krisi - some may feel hurt if the annoyed person points out other disadvanatges out loud, even in a delicate way, here we speak about it in general, without personal intention, the topic is what - not who - annoys you... {-:
Well, today I'm annoyed by too high volume in cinematheatres. Today I went in a theater placed in a mall and I was annoyed by the amount of advertising before the film - about half an hour - and the volume. Probably it's for pop-corn eaters which are disturbed by their own crunching and can't hear the sound clearly. I hate pop-corn and it's smell, actually it makes me sick :~:

thinking that high volume in cinema theatres are for popcorn eaters would make the situation funny for me... so it's not annoying at all... :-)

Honestly, for me, the advertising shown before the movie is entertaining me and keeping me informed. And the high volume, though really deafening sometimes, is not annoying as well. Since the cinema cater to different kinds of people, I'm just thinking that it's just really difficult to calculate what the movie goers want... :-)
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby Seafarer » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:54 pm

clearly hearing the noise of mosquitos..flying around
Seafarer
Gold Member

Postby Hardi » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Football! Their cheering choir to be certain. There's a football stadium near to my home and the cheering choir is always too loud there with big drums and horns. What bathetic brats they must be, doing something so stupid as football. It's really annoying.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas and Opinions