EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The Almighty God, THE GOAL OF CREATION

Post or ask for ideas and opinions about different subjects here.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Re: The Almighty God, THE GOAL OF CREATION

Postby kittyhoang » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 pm

I think God creats us to live, to fight to each others and then to die.
kittyhoang

Postby manel » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:58 am

in short;the Almighty God creats us to live peacfully without killing each other and mainly to warship Him.
manel
Silver Member

Postby liizzy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:38 am

God creat us to his worship alone, and to do a good thing in our life,..
then ours would end and there are two ways(paradise and hell) according to what you were doing on the earth.
so we should do a good things, help others(from all religions)and not to kill or fight someone.
the life is very short as you blinks your eyes, so live it with a good treat with God and people.
liizzy

Postby tron » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 pm

manel wrote:when i've read the previous saying i realy felt annoyed coz till now there are some people don't believe in the almighty God who creats this universe and every thing moved on the earth.i believe in God 'allah'and his messenger Mohammad 'PBUH' and all the prophets 'Jesus.Moses.David...'and the holy book 'QORAN' . unfortnately there are conflicts among the followers of each religion .all what i can say is that Islam is the right one.coz muslims believe in all the prophets sent by God and all the holy books but christians do not believe in our prophet Mohammad 'PBUH'.generally speaking there's hell and paradise all of us must believe in them.good peple enter paradise who pray to God and never hurt their brothers and mainly follow Islam ,being the correct religin, 'coz in the other books as the 'Bible' words of God were changed by some people' and any one who disbelieve in one of these will enter hell.in fact this earth is uncontinuous there is another place where we live forever all young and happy which is paradise'janna' but only good people can get this opportunity so it's better for those atheists to convert Islam coz perfection is for God and no one of us is perfect.

Manel, you say good people enter in paradise, but then nobody would enter because there's not really "good" people in this Earth, not even me. Majority of people are egotitiscal only looking for their own good. Also, hell doesn't exist, it's sure not under our feet as was believed, as under our feet there's only the center of the Earth, and as hot as that may be there are no demons living there, likewise there's no Heaven up in the sky, you can go up and up and you only get into deep space and galaxy after galaxy, I know that is difficult to throw away preconceived ideas and cultural traditions but maybe reading a science book or two wouldn't harm. The thing about the Quran being better than the Bible is like the pot calling the kettle black, I concede the Bible is full of lies and inaccuracies, you know, the 4 Gospels contradict each other, but I bet the Quran is not much better, I really would like that people 'd abandon all sorts of organized religions altogether.
tron
Silver Member

Postby Vega » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:23 pm

If we take look at a long circuit of consecutive occurrence and leaving of generations, we will not find the answer about the purpose and necessity of existence of all mankind: each generation opens for itself this world and weakened leaves it, not having changed anything qualitatively in it. And each of us if not it is forgotten in the small cares finds out all otioseness and aimlessness of the existence. But as questions on meaning of the life deliver to a person suffering, he/she subconsciously leaves from them. Our egoism automatically withdraws us from sufferings and approaches to a source of pleasure and therefore only a hopelessness, search of an exit from sufferings and pressing circumstances pushes a person nevertheless to search for the purpose of his existence. Therefore, by sending sufferings the Creator creates to us an opportunity to reflect on the purpose of our sufferings and thus results us in search of the purpose of life.
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby shyrose » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:15 am

well I belive that God _ Allah _ created us to warship him alone << I deeply bilve in that <<< every thing in this life such as companies should have someone to control all the things, so what do you think about Universe with all the major thing that happend ?certainly there is someone control it and take care about it which is God - Allah - and also there is things it's better not to ask about it like where God is ? for a simble reason what is the benifit from knowing such thing ? reaally think about it
anther thing hell and Paradise both existed so everyone can take what he Deserves so of cours there are good and bad people <<< there are good people with mistakes we all human so mistakes should happend >>> ........

thanks alot to the writer for this topic .......
some people make the life SPECIAL just by being in it.....
shyrose

Postby manel » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Tron,maybe i'm very late in replying you but as the french proverb says"si retard mieux que jamais',i noticed that u denyed every point i've mentioned as the existence of paradise and hell, u know my friend,u rely more on scientific proves,u should believe in supernatural things.i think u believe that there is a soul inside the body ,although science doesn't prove its existence,the same thing concerning paradise and hell.to be more explicit,maybe u think that they exist on the earth;no,they exist in another unseen world of which we know only few things from our prophets sent by the almighty God,it is called the world of alghayb.we must believe in it without asking .generally speaking,although the branch of my studies in secondary school was 'science naturelle',i believe that science only do not explain everything in this world.even scintists stay unable to explain some circumstances that are explained by God in the Qoran and when they discovered that, most of them convert islam,my friend.
manel
Silver Member

Postby imad » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 pm

GOD created us just to worship him, many people don't like this fact but after they die they will understand :twisted: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm serious...
imad
Gold Member

Previous

Return to Ideas and Opinions